Secure Your Vials and Strap on Your Six Guns!
It’s 300 years after the fall of the Lord Ruler. The Final Empire is a distant memory, and the heroes who brought it down are legend. The rebels and thieving crews of old have been replaced with gunslingers, bounty hunters, shysters, and lawkeepers, and around every corner is a land of wild adventure, unlimited opportunity, ancient mystery, and ever-present danger. This is The Alloy of Law.
Alloy of Law Campaign Setting & Game Supplement is a core supplement for the Mistborn Adventure Game, letting you and your friends leap headlong into the thrilling world of the fourth book in Brandon Sanderson’s best-selling Mistborn series. Inside you’ll find a wealth of new world information, game rules, and advice for setting your game during this all-new era, including:
- An original story from Mistborn creator, Brandon Sanderson!
- A comprehensive overview of the people, society, and history of the remade Scadrial, with new information not seen in the novel
- Updated character and Crew creation. Play a metalmind-slinging Ferring, one of the powerful koloss-blooded, or a Twinborn — master of Allomancy and Feruchemy alike
- Magic of The Alloy of Law era, including updates for all three Metallic Arts and rules for the godlike power of Compounding
- Rules for technology, guns, and gunplay — with a magical twist
- A gazetteer of the towns, cities, and key locations of the Elendel Basin and Roughs
- An exploration of the faiths, politics, and secrets of The Alloy of Law… and beyond
- Advice and inspiration for Narrators on running campaigns in The Alloy of Law era
- A rogues’ gallery of noted personalities in the era, including novel heroes Wax, Wayne, and Marasi
Scheme in a Whole New Age!
Alloy of Law is not a complete game. You need a copy of the Mistborn Adventure Game, some dice, and imagination to play.
Who the Book’s For
Fans of the Mistborn novels, particularly The Alloy of Law; players and Narrators of the Mistborn Adventure Game; or gamers who love fine RPGs like Deadlands, Savage Worlds, or Dogs in the Vineyard.