New Frontiers Revealed!
In the three centuries after the Catacendre, the men and women of the Elendel Basin thought they’d conquered the world with their science, civilization, industry, and the powers of Allomancy and Feruchemy. But this is Scadrial, and there’s always another secret. From the shadows of the past echo rumors of immortal shapeshifters pursuing mysterious agendas, ancient relics wielded by great heroes, dark blood magic thought lost to time, and an undiscovered people come from beyond the horizon in flying ships. Why have these mysteries been revealed now, and what others remain undiscovered? Time to gather your posse and find out!
Masks of the Past is the a supplement for the Alloy of Law campaign setting for the Mistborn Adventure Game. It expands on the events and secrets in Brandon Sanderson’s novels Shadows of Self and The Bands of Mourning. It contains a wealth of new world information, game rules, and advice for setting your story in this exciting era:
- An updated setting with new maps and character details to bring the revelations from the most recent Alloy of Law novels into your game
- More information about the Faceless Immortals — their society, agendas, and rules for introducing them in your game
- Complete rules for Malwish characters, along with all the gear, Stunts, and secrets they employ
- A guide to Elendel, New Seran, and the Terris enclaves
- Tons of new character options, including powerful Networks and Stunts covering gunplay, gunsmithing, and your homeland
- Updated gear and technology, with rules for sacred Relics, universal metalminds, Hazekiller gear, and airships
- A rogues’ gallery of favorite characters from the new novels, including Steris, MeLaan, Bleeder, and Allik Neverfar
- Eight sensational yarns to help you run a quick pick-up game or kick off your campaign
Explore the New Horizon!
Masks of the Past is not a complete game. You need a copy of the Mistborn Adventure Game, the Alloy of Law supplement, some dice, and imagination to play.
This beautiful black and white perfect-bound is presented in 6 x 9 format and packed with illustrations. It’s the perfect addition to every Mistborn fan’s bookshelf or game table.
This handsome PDF includes the same content as the Print Edition. It’s fully hyperlinked, bookmarked, and cross-referenced, and features layers you can turn off for easy printing. This file is 100% DRM free.
Print + Digital Bundle (Direct Order Only)
The ultimate package for Mistborn fans and players everywhere, this version includes the Print Edition and Digital Edition for just $5 more than the print book.
New to the Mistborn Adventure Game?
If you’ve never played the Mistborn Adventure Game, or are new to gaming in general, you can order the core rulebook directly from our webstore. The entire Mistborn RPG library is also available here in this webstore and at fine game stores everywhere.
Want to bring the Mistborn Adventure Game to your store? We offer retail partners superior discounts for direct orders. Please email us at email@example.com for more information.
Crafty Games ships once a week using the U.S. Postal Service only. All orders are in the mail within 5 business days.