Spycraft 2.0 Catalog
This is your license to improvise.
Beyond espionage, beyond military mayhem, Spycraft 2.0 is your gateway to an unlimited world of modern action-adventure. It takes the wildly popular Spycraft RPG d20 system to a whole new level: expanding and updating character options, condensing and refining the rules set, and providing the platform for any scenario you can envision. Whether your play style is intimate or epic, freeform or stat-driven, this landmark release contains everything you need to launch into the adventure today.
- Updated skill system: A newly organized skill set and modified skill rules empower the players to become anything they want to be, and back it up at Level 1.
- Streamlined gear system: Be ready to play every session in 10 minutes or less! Rules for Agency and freelance play! Quick and easy gear options for any modern genre.
- Dueling System: Simplified, multi-utility head-to-head mechanics for any contested action, from chases to hacker duels to brainwashing.
- The only d20 product you need for any modern genre: Espionage, military, near-future, horror, and more - all in one book.
- Unlimited world and NPC options: Want a gritty world populated with unique villains, quirky henchmen, and minions with character? Look no further!
- Easy-to-use customization rules: Build virtually any template and lay it over the standard Spycraft system, creating an all-new gaming experience.
NOTE: The new printing of this release contains all errata to date as well as a retooled Gear chapter for easier use. The binding is dramatically improved as well, with a rugged textbook spine!
- d20 Magazine Rack - Second Printing (Megan Robertson)
- Associated Content - Disavowed Knowledge (Neal Litherland)
- DriveThruRPG (Karl Cronberger)
- DriveThruRPG (Michael Hopcroft)
- DriveThruRPG (James Masterton)
- DriveThruRPG (Michael Miller)
- DriveThruRPG (Megan Robertson)
- ENWorld (Psion)
- Game Geeks - Spycraft 2.0 Video Review (Kurt Wiegel)
- Prussian Gamer - Video interview (Ron Edwards)
- RPGNet (Andrew Ellis Troubio)
- RPGNet (Deacon Blues)
- RPGNow (Mark Hertogh)
- RPGNow (Alan Kohler)
- RPGSite (Caesar Slaad)
A world torn apart by fear, sewn together with lies...
Terror. It is a word we know well. It haunts our daily lives and changes the way we act, the way we think. Though we may not realize it, terror has drawn us into a new kind of global conflict that is fought not only in far off places but also in our hearts and minds. Einstein was only part right: World War III is not being fought with devastating weapons of mass destruction — yet — but rather with the strength of true conviction, the principles required to take a stand for a future worth saving. He was right about the stakes, though. They’re nothing short of extinction.
World on Fire presents a savage, uncompromising view of one possible future that is all too dangerously near. It is a dark mirror of the real world, disturbingly familiar yet shockingly different, in which spies and soldiers become revolutionaries poised to shape a future of their own design.
What will your tomorrow be? Are you ready to face your fears, root out the lies, and fight for it? The battle begins here...
- Customizable Setting! Everything you need to run any number of hardcore, no-holds-barred true espionage stories all in once place. All the lavish backdrops, plots, causes, and crises you'd expect from the premiere espionage design house with no factions to weigh it all down! Instead of presenting pages of material of interest to only some of our readers, we're holding all that off for a high-detail, high-impact series of PDFs! Expand your setting as you like or let it all ride with one of the hardest-hitting products ever produced for Spycraft!
- Comprehensive Tradecraft Chapter! The most detailed agent-level tradecraft toolkit ever released for Spycraft! Learn all the dirtiest tricks of the trade as they're practiced right here in the real world. Everything from cryptography to proper discretionary procedures to combat techniques. It's all here!
- Tons of New Character Options! New classes - the Ace, the Centurion, the Edgemaster, the Fixer, the Forward, the Goliath, the High Roller, the Martial Artist, the Medic, the Menace, the Mole, the Ninja, the Provocateur, the Saboteur, the Spin Doctor, the Street Knight, and the Terrorist! New feats in every tree! New organization rules, contact rules, campaign qualities, and more!
- Operation: Nightfall: Learn how the infamous Dr. Kholera nearly destroyed the world in the first of two novellas set in the World on Fire!
- (PDF Preview / Print Preview) Page 3: Introduction
- (PDF Preview / Print Preview) Page 12: Setting Preview #2
- (PDF Preview / Print Preview) Page 30: Intelligence Organizations
- (PDF Preview / Print Preview) Page 41: Setting Preview #1 - Part 1
- (PDF Preview / Print Preview) Page 42: Setting Preview #1 - Part 2
- (PDF Preview / Print Preview) Page 81: Cryptography
- (PDF Preview / Print Preview) Page 107: Campaign Qualities
- (PDF Preview / Print Preview) Page 112: Origin Options - Part 1
- (PDF Preview / Print Preview) Page 113: Origin Options - Part 2
- (PDF Preview / Print Preview) Page 145: Feat Options
- Fixer Class Preview
- Martial Artist Class Preview
- Expert and Master Class Requirements
- Crafty Boards (Spinning Dice)
You've explored the world of high adventure and espionage. Now it's time to get back to basics.
Back to Basics is a “drag-and-drop” modification that replaces Spycraft 2.0’s base classes with basic classes, six new 20-level classes based on the Modern SRD, each of which corresponds to one of the 6 attribute types — the Strong Hero, the Fast Hero, the Tough Hero, the Smart Hero, the Dedicated Hero, and the Charismatic Hero. These rules present an alternate class format and a looser class structure for the Spycraft system, allowing players greater control over their character’s abilities and progression and expanding upon the format begun in the Modern System Reference Document (SRD).
What’s Different from the Modern SRD?
Though Spycraft basic classes are founded upon the Modern SRD, they vary from the material in that document in several ways, including:
- Core Abilities! Basic classes offer core abilities at their first level, just like standard Spycraft characters.
- More Levels! Basic classes feature 20 levels instead of 10, allowing characters to pursue a single class path his entire career.
- More Abilities! Basic classes gain a class benefit at every level, granting characters a bonus for achieving each level in every class.
- More Options! Back to Basics characters may choose from 40 “knack trees” — more than twice the options presented in the Modern SRD. Nearly half of these knacks are available to more than one class, offering players many more ways to hone their character concepts in play.
- New Options! Many knack trees found in Back to Basics present entirely new options and ability styles, rather than rehashing the talent trees of the Modern SRD in a different format. Players familiar with both Modern SRD games and Spycraft will find that this modification offers a host of new play options and game ideas.
Back to Basics is the first product in Crafty Games' Toolkit line of products for Spycraft 2.0. This .zip file includes both a full-color screen version with art, and a printer-friendly version.
When you're going into hostile territory, show your enemies you care enough to pack the very best.
"This is My Rifle…" is the first in the Bag Full of Guns series of Toolkits the Spycraft 2.0 roleplaying game, dedicated to bringing the finest, funkiest, and just-plain-coolest weapons to your Spycraft 2.0 tables. This supplement tackles the cutting edge infantry small arms in use and development by the U.S. military, including the the H&K XM8 Modular Carbine System, FN Special Forces Capable Assault Rifle (SCAR), FN Enhanced Grenade Launcher Module (EGLM), XM26 Lightweight Shotgun System, and the infamous Objective Individual Combat Weapon (OICW)! Inside you'll find all the rules you need to bring these deadly weapons to bear in the Spycraft 2.0 system, as well as new weapon qualities, ammunition, upgrades and more!
This .zip file includes both a full-color screen version with art, and a printer-friendly version.
This ain’t your dyadushka’s Kalshnikov.
Red Heat is the second installment in the Bag Full of Guns series of Toolkits for Spycraft 2.0, dedicated to bringing the finest, funkiest, and just-plain-coolest weapons to your Spycraft 2.0 tables. This supplement details a baker’s dozen of innovative weapons from the Soviet Union and Russia, including ballistic knives, automatic pistols, silent assault rifles and revolvers, underwater firearms, the newest generation of hard-hitting Russian small arms, and more! Secret agents looking for weapons with superior stealth and armor penetration abilities, or Game Controls looking for more contemporary weapons to arm their minions with need look no further! Inside you'll find all the rules you need to bring these deadly weapons to bear in the Spycraft 2.0 system, including new weapon qualities, detailed descriptions, and more!
This .zip file includes both a full-color screen version with art (and new and improved tables!), and a printer-friendly version.