Powered By Spycraft Catalog
See the world, meet interesting people - and kill them.
In every nation, for all the eons of history, there have been those that stand a watch, who fight for those who remain blissfully unaware of the need for battle. Combat Missions features fifteen challenging assaults against a wide variety of seemingly-unrelated foes. These missions are ideal for one-off inserts into your existing serial, or run in a series. In the Combat Missions campaign option, your agents face off against a sinister conspiracy, brought to light through the apparently unrelated events, and they must bring it down before the conspirators bury them.
One murder made a villain, millions a hero. Princes were privileged to kill, and numbers sanctified the crime. - "Death" line 154 Beilby Porteus.
It is said that a man is to be judged by the quality of his enemies. Your agents deserve the best and we're here to help! Collected within is the ultimate gallery of scoundrels, masterminds and murderers, perfectly suited to test the determination of the world's finest intelligence operatives.
Put the control back into game control!
- Torment the players of your Spycraft season with 17 complete villains: Complete agent briefings to pass on the information your players would have. Complete Game control briefings to reveal the information your players wish they had. Serial and season hooks to easily set your agents against the villain. Statistics designed to oppose parties of all levels.
- Test our agents' mettle with an all-new class: the Terrorist.
- Make your villains even more villainous with a dozen new feats.
- Add to the menace with eight new threat resouces.
- Further refine your villains with new agendas.
- Make agents quake in their boots with an all-new system for reputations and notoriety.
- If it wasn't already hard enough on the agents: rules for crowds and innocent bystanders
More Than Meets the Eye!
This 96-page PDF details a contemporary-age installation ideal for military espionage and reconnaissance missions or as a commercial shipyard facility. Includes: Aerial and underground maps. Highly detailed grayscale floor plans. Concisely described buildings and areas. Military routines and patrols. Civilian and military background and interaction. Extensive background, adventure plots, and encounters. This product also has a free Spycraft 2.0 conversion PDF by Andrew Popowich.
Conspiracies, red meat for the masses, the tantalizing mysteries and puzzles built to comfort those afraid of the painful truth. The sanctuary of madmen, unwilling to admit the world is a dangerous place without direction.
It is somehow less frightening to believe that a sinister cabal is orchestrating every terrible event than to admit that events are out of control, beyond the grasp of human management. Conspiracy Theories are comforting, they tell us that all was once well before the bad people came, and if the villains could be removed, all would be well again. Those that believe such things are part of a lunatic fringe, seeking impossible explanations for either inexplicable tragedy or the frighteningly simple truth that all is not well with the world. At least, that is what the powers that be want the cattle of the world to believe.
Take care whilst reading this sourcebook, ignorance of the truth is a protection all its own. Within one will find:
- Details on the world’s most pervasive and sinister cabals such as the Illuminati and Freemasons
- Top secret information not intended for civilians
- Insight into the shadow world of black government operations
- The truth about alien involvement with human development and the complicity of the great powers in the abduction of the world’s citizens by extraterrestrials
- The secret shocking truth of the bloodline of Jesus
- All of the above cunningly disguised as rules for Spycraft 2.0 such as new feats, talents, classes, and equipment