Spycraft Products - Available Now!
You've explored the world of high adventure and espionage. Now it's time to get back to basics.
Back to Basics is a “drag-and-drop” modification that replaces Spycraft 2.0’s base classes with basic classes, six new 20-level classes based on the Modern SRD, each of which corresponds to one of the 6 attribute types — the Strong Hero, the Fast Hero, the Tough Hero, the Smart Hero, the Dedicated Hero, and the Charismatic Hero. These rules present an alternate class format and a looser class structure for the Spycraft system, allowing players greater control over their character’s abilities and progression and expanding upon the format begun in the Modern System Reference Document (SRD).
What’s Different from the Modern SRD?
Though Spycraft basic classes are founded upon the Modern SRD, they vary from the material in that document in several ways, including:
- Core Abilities! Basic classes offer core abilities at their first level, just like standard Spycraft characters.
- More Levels! Basic classes feature 20 levels instead of 10, allowing characters to pursue a single class path his entire career.
- More Abilities! Basic classes gain a class benefit at every level, granting characters a bonus for achieving each level in every class.
- More Options! Back to Basics characters may choose from 40 “knack trees” — more than twice the options presented in the Modern SRD. Nearly half of these knacks are available to more than one class, offering players many more ways to hone their character concepts in play.
- New Options! Many knack trees found in Back to Basics present entirely new options and ability styles, rather than rehashing the talent trees of the Modern SRD in a different format. Players familiar with both Modern SRD games and Spycraft will find that this modification offers a host of new play options and game ideas.
Back to Basics is the first product in Crafty Games' Toolkit line of products for Spycraft 2.0. This .zip file includes both a full-color screen version with art, and a printer-friendly version.
When you're going into hostile territory, show your enemies you care enough to pack the very best.
"This is My Rifle…" is the first in the Bag Full of Guns series of Toolkits the Spycraft 2.0 roleplaying game, dedicated to bringing the finest, funkiest, and just-plain-coolest weapons to your Spycraft 2.0 tables. This supplement tackles the cutting edge infantry small arms in use and development by the U.S. military, including the the H&K XM8 Modular Carbine System, FN Special Forces Capable Assault Rifle (SCAR), FN Enhanced Grenade Launcher Module (EGLM), XM26 Lightweight Shotgun System, and the infamous Objective Individual Combat Weapon (OICW)! Inside you'll find all the rules you need to bring these deadly weapons to bear in the Spycraft 2.0 system, as well as new weapon qualities, ammunition, upgrades and more!
This .zip file includes both a full-color screen version with art, and a printer-friendly version.
Conspiracies, red meat for the masses, the tantalizing mysteries and puzzles built to comfort those afraid of the painful truth. The sanctuary of madmen, unwilling to admit the world is a dangerous place without direction.
It is somehow less frightening to believe that a sinister cabal is orchestrating every terrible event than to admit that events are out of control, beyond the grasp of human management. Conspiracy Theories are comforting, they tell us that all was once well before the bad people came, and if the villains could be removed, all would be well again. Those that believe such things are part of a lunatic fringe, seeking impossible explanations for either inexplicable tragedy or the frighteningly simple truth that all is not well with the world. At least, that is what the powers that be want the cattle of the world to believe.
Take care whilst reading this sourcebook, ignorance of the truth is a protection all its own. Within one will find:
- Details on the world’s most pervasive and sinister cabals such as the Illuminati and Freemasons
- Top secret information not intended for civilians
- Insight into the shadow world of black government operations
- The truth about alien involvement with human development and the complicity of the great powers in the abduction of the world’s citizens by extraterrestrials
- The secret shocking truth of the bloodline of Jesus
- All of the above cunningly disguised as rules for Spycraft 2.0 such as new feats, talents, classes, and equipment
More Than Meets the Eye!
This 96-page PDF details a contemporary-age installation ideal for military espionage and reconnaissance missions or as a commercial shipyard facility. Includes: Aerial and underground maps. Highly detailed grayscale floor plans. Concisely described buildings and areas. Military routines and patrols. Civilian and military background and interaction. Extensive background, adventure plots, and encounters. This product also has a free Spycraft 2.0 conversion PDF by Andrew Popowich.
Imagine that the world stands poised at the brink of oblivion, one press of a button from total annihilation.
Now imagine that you're the only one who can stop it.
The fate of the entire world is in your hands. As a superspy working for MI6, the CIA, or an Agency of your own creation, only you have the skills, the experience, and the gadgets to take on the greatest threats the world has ever known.
- The Only Espionage Roleplaying Game You’ll Ever Need: Any spy movie, television serial, comic book, or novel, right at your fingertips.
- Fully d20 Compatible: Bring the spy genre to vibrant life using a system everyone already knows.
- All-New Classes: Play a Faceman, Fixer, Pointman, Snoop, Soldier, or Wheelman. Gain new abilities at every level. Unleash your inner agent!
- Over 150 Feats: Become a master of martial arts, sniping, hand-to-hand weaponry, weapons of mass destruction, vehicles and chases, style, covert action, gear, or your own lethal combination.
- Unique Chase System: Leverage your wits and your dice in high-speed pursuits on foot and in vehicles.
- Complete Game Control Support: Over fifty pages just for Game Controls of the action-espionage genre. Everything from designing and building your own missions to creating and running NPCs, all in one place.
- The Mastermind System: Create a personalized Criminal Mastermind and pit him against the team. Build a game session or an entire campaign around your villain.
This download includes a fully bookmarked PDF and a conversion appendix for using the product with Spycraft 2.0.