Spycraft Espionage Handbook
Imagine that the world stands poised at the brink of oblivion, one press of a button from total annihilation.
Now imagine that you're the only one who can stop it.
The fate of the entire world is in your hands. As a superspy working for MI6, the CIA, or an Agency of your own creation, only you have the skills, the experience, and the gadgets to take on the greatest threats the world has ever known.
- The Only Espionage Roleplaying Game You’ll Ever Need: Any spy movie, television serial, comic book, or novel, right at your fingertips.
- Fully d20 Compatible: Bring the spy genre to vibrant life using a system everyone already knows.
- All-New Classes: Play a Faceman, Fixer, Pointman, Snoop, Soldier, or Wheelman. Gain new abilities at every level. Unleash your inner agent!
- Over 150 Feats: Become a master of martial arts, sniping, hand-to-hand weaponry, weapons of mass destruction, vehicles and chases, style, covert action, gear, or your own lethal combination.
- Unique Chase System: Leverage your wits and your dice in high-speed pursuits on foot and in vehicles.
- Complete Game Control Support: Over fifty pages just for Game Controls of the action-espionage genre. Everything from designing and building your own missions to creating and running NPCs, all in one place.
- The Mastermind System: Create a personalized Criminal Mastermind and pit him against the team. Build a game session or an entire campaign around your villain.
This download includes a fully bookmarked PDF and a conversion appendix for using the product with Spycraft 2.0.