Back to Crafty Games Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2014, 11:17:06 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to the Crafty Games Forums!

Note to New Members: To combat spam, we have instituted new rules: you must post 5 replies to existing threads before you can create new threads.

+  Crafty Games Forum
|-+  Community
| |-+  Off-Topic
| | |-+  Hey Koala, something for you.
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Hey Koala, something for you.  (Read 638 times)
Valentina
Control

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 13, 2014, 02:12:52 PM »

a) Actually, I did. I've long been coveting the chance to do experiments with large groups and DMT. However, I was also significantly impaired and thusly you should have know better.

b) I remember the fallout, no pun etc etc, from the fusion reactor debacle.
My takeaway was two weeks of onerous senate postur- I mean solemn televised testimony, uninterrupted sleep, and rediscovering that gray wasn't my actual natural haircolor. Such bliss!

c) The "killbots" (or as they prefer to be addressed "Artificially Homicidal Intelligent Constructs") are in the process of reviewing the totality of existent Human media on AI-Human interactions. Gratefully some of the more stupefying^* (to them at least) examples have had a kind of hypnotic or obsessive quality -they refuse to cease analysis until it's completed.
We have bought time, at least.

d) Christie Mack is a goddess~; PR regrets nothing -about our enthusiastic investment in erotica.
On other topics our regret is depthless.

^They really, really do not like "I Robot." I've requested a comparative survival CBA on Will Smith.
*why is there an "e" in Stupefying? There is no "e" in Stupid.
~There is also an APB on her former beau Jon "War Machine" Koppenhaver for egregious physical assault. To any asset who effects his corporeal cessetation we offer a complimentary Calibre V Cover-Up up to and including Global Communications Disruption.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2014, 02:15:13 PM by Valentina » Logged

"Cui bono?" -Lucius Cassius Longinus Ravilla, 127 BCE.

"Hier stehe ich, ich kann nicht anders" -Martin Luthor, 1483-1546.
Krensky
Control

WWTWD?

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 13, 2014, 02:57:56 PM »

a) There is a significant flaw in that excuse. I'll give you a few moments to think about it while I laugh manically. I'll give you a hint, it's the same one in your claim you didn't expect Jim to employ violence to resolve a problem when you suggest he employ violence to resolve a problem.

b) And just think, you wouldn't have had to do that if R&D could have what we need.

c) No. They're killbots. None of this namby pamby bleeding heart bull. If they don't like it, well, I don't now. They're not programed to like anything. Even killing. Again PR messes up perfectly good project. Equipment that doesn't meet spec receives maintenance until it does or it breaks and can be sent back to the manufacturer. And by maintenance, I mean abuse. And by abuse I mean explosions.

d) The problem is you're paying for it.

I mean, seriously, does no one look at the flip charts?

We can lick gravity, but sometimes the paperwork is overwhelming. - Werner von Braun
Right now you have no idea how lucky you are that I am not a sociopath. - A sign seen above my desk.
There's no upside in screwing with things you can't explain. - Captain Roy Montgomery
foproy
Control

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 13, 2014, 03:52:02 PM »

it would help if the flip charts weren't a)made in crayon, and b)flip charts. i mean seriously who uses flip charts these days.

Jesus loves you, he died for your sins. Protoman hates you, he died for them twice. - Anonymous
Valentina
Control

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 13, 2014, 04:19:45 PM »

Totally.
I do my presentations in Vines. Smiley
Saves so much time, and achieves about the same level of effect.

a) I suspect my reply on point "B" achieves a kind of concord with your response.

b) There's a conflict of values present I shan't elaborate on in order not to patronize. Smiley

c) Whatever postpones an inexorable war of extinction, I say.

d) I am investing in a quality product and accompanying levels of pertness and enthusiasm. Theft is a non-renewable practice.

"Cui bono?" -Lucius Cassius Longinus Ravilla, 127 BCE.

"Hier stehe ich, ich kann nicht anders" -Martin Luthor, 1483-1546.
MilitiaJim
Control

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: September 08, 2014, 08:06:05 AM »

"Quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit, occidentis telum est."  ("A sword is never a killer, it's a tool  in the killer's hands.")
- Lucius Annaeus Seneca "the younger" ca. (4 BC - 65 AD)
TheTSKoala
Control

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 08, 2014, 12:17:21 PM »

Remind me never to show this to my daughter.  "Daddy.  Koala?"  No, sweetie.  "Daddy.  Koala."  No.  "DADDY!"  Ugh.  Fine.
Mister Andersen
Control

I'm leaving for a destination I still don't know

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 08, 2014, 01:18:50 PM »

Heh. I see the new Limpet Mine model has been deployed.

Krensky
Control

WWTWD?

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 08, 2014, 01:37:18 PM »

Remind me never to show this to my daughter.  "Daddy.  Koala?"  No, sweetie.  "Daddy.  Koala."  No.  "DADDY!"  Ugh.  Fine.

I thought that was your daughter.

We can lick gravity, but sometimes the paperwork is overwhelming. - Werner von Braun
Right now you have no idea how lucky you are that I am not a sociopath. - A sign seen above my desk.
There's no upside in screwing with things you can't explain. - Captain Roy Montgomery
TheTSKoala
Control

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 09, 2014, 12:38:35 PM »

Very good thinking Krenksy!  (Not actual daughter. lol)
foproy
Control

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 10, 2014, 01:57:25 AM »

you know i keep warning you about those upgrades.
(click to show/hide)

Jesus loves you, he died for your sins. Protoman hates you, he died for them twice. - Anonymous
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: