Back to Crafty Games Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 03, 2015, 02:17:17 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to the Crafty Games Forums!

Note to New Members: To combat spam, we have instituted new rules: you must post 5 replies to existing threads before you can create new threads.

+  Crafty Games Forum
|-+  Community
| |-+  Off-Topic
| | |-+  Video game news and reaction
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 288 289 [290] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Video game news and reaction  (Read 241554 times)
OverNinja
Control

View Profile
« Reply #4335 on: September 02, 2015, 10:25:38 AM »

Mafia 3 Trailer
Looks interesting.

"If somebody is worth shooting once, they're worth shooting twice."
"Anyone who trades liberty for security deserves neither liberty nor security."
ludomastro
Control

View Profile
« Reply #4336 on: September 02, 2015, 11:44:36 AM »

Got a few hours in with Shadowrun: Hong Kong, and so far the verdict is very good. It looks like it's improved over Dragonfall much in the same way Dragonfall was improved over Dead Man's Switch; fixed some issues, smoothed over some rough edges, and added in a lot of new stuff. If you liked the previous games, no reason not to get Hong Kong.

Just wrapped up my first play-through of Shadowrun: Hong Kong.  I completely agree with Antilles assessment on the improvement.  My only quibble is that I can't ambush things in the Matrix like you can in meat space.  The story is well written and I found the ending satisfying.  It might have been a little easier than Dragonfall or perhaps I've played enough of this type of game that I'm better at it.  (Sure, we'll go with that.)

I have a review of the game on my to-do list so I may update my post later.

Pages: 1 ... 288 289 [290] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: