I'll put this here to keep from spamming the forum with threads. These are some nonmagical paths that I came up with. Eventually they are to be used in alignments for organizations. I am fairly happy with (most) of the flavor, but the path steps are hard to weigh against each other, particularly when it feels like the over all path isn't weak.
Still, comments are very welcome!
Path of Charity
1. You may spend action dice to boost the rolls of friendly NPC's.
2. Each time you spend an action die on an NPC, you gain one edge.
3. You gain a rank of heroic renown and all non hostile NPC's Dispositions rise by your heroic renown.
4. You may spend 5 edge to gain one use of the sage's wise council ability.
5. Non hostile NPCs aware of your identity will not attack you unless you or your party attack them first.
Path of Clarity
1. You gain a +5 morale bonus with Knowledge checks
2. You gain the Split Decision origin ability
3. You gain the Black Cat feat
4. You gain the Always Ready NPC ability
5. When making Investigate, Search, or Knowledge checks, you may roll twice and keep the result you prefer.
Path of Certainty
1. You gain a morale bonus with attack and skill checks equal to your path step. This bonus lasts until you fail an attack or skill check or lose an opposed check.
2. The error range of Sense Motive checks targeting you increases by your path step.
3. You receive a bonus on Will saves equal to your Path step.
4. You gain the Great Fortitude feat.
5. You gain the Virtues of Command I Captain ability.
Path of Darkness
1. You gain darkvision I and receive a +5 bonus with Hide checks.
2. You may create a Visibility Hazard II as a full action up to twice each scene.
3. When you are hidden and not targeted by any Awareness or Perception checks, you may run as a half action provided you end your move in an area with lower than bright light.
4. When you are hidden and in an area with less than bright light, standard characters adjacent to you are in a Terminal Situation.
5. Once per scene, you may move from one shadowed square to another that you can see without moving through any of the squares in between.
Path of Greed
1. When the GM spends an action die to activate an error, confirm a threat, or uses narrative control, you gain one Edge.
2. Your Lifestyle rises by 4.
3. You gain the Contempt feat.
4. You may spend 5 edge to gain an action die.
5. Whenever anyone in your party spends an action die, you gain one edge. You may use this ability five times per scene.
Path of Spin
1. You gain a morale bonus to Parley checks equal to your Path step.
2. The cost of Detention, Diversion, and Event favors drop by twice your Path step.
3. Damage you inflict with social attacks rises by your Path step.
4. The cost of Harassment, Invitation, and Rumor drop by twice your Path step.
5. You gain the bald face lie class ability, usable once per session.
Path of Exploration
1. You receive a +5 bonus with Forage and Awareness checks.
2. You gain the Pathfinder Basics feat in your choice of terrain.
3. You gain the benefits of your Pathfinder Basics feat in a second terrain.
4. You gain the Pathfinder Mastery feat.
5. You gain the Adventurer's Luck feat.
Path of Obfuscation
1. You gain a +5 morale bonus with Deception and Ambush checks.
2. You gain the Safe House Feat.
3. You gain the Cold Read class ability.
4. You gain the Traceless feat.
5. During a surprise round, you do not roll for damage, instead inflicting your maximum damage with each hit.
Path of Labor
1. You gain the Followers feat consisting of Laborers.
2. Your followers may assist in a single downtime project, generating credit or reputation towards a construction project.
3. You gain the More Followers feat.
4. The cost of Harassment, Support, and Safe Passage favors drops by twice your Path step.
5. Your Followers are accompanied by a Guild Boss, a special character with a TL equal to your level -4 (min 1). He or she will lead your followers in any project you name.
Path of Conflict
1. You gain a morale bonus with Intimidate checks equal to your Path step.
2. You gain the Combat Instincts feat.
3. You may freely convert ranged damage into stress damage without penalty or halving damage.
4. When you spend an action die to increase damage, you receive half the rolled amount as a morale bonus on your next attack.
5. When you defeat a standard character, you may make a Threaten attack as a free action.
Path of Travel
1. Your speed increases by 5 ft and you receive a +5 morale bonus with Jump checks.
2. Safe Haven, Safe Passage, and Delivery favors drop in cost by twice your Path step.
3. You may disable locks in half the time and burst bonds for one less action die.
4. Once per scene, any bonds, locks, or drugs used to contain you simply fail, allowing you to escape.
5. Your speed increases by an additional 5ft and once per scene you may take a run action that ignores terrain and adjacency. This run action consumes only a standard action.
Path of Banking
1. Your Prudence rises by 4 and your income from downtime checks doubles.
2. You may make a single purchase up to your Path step times 1000 credits without paying any money. Items acquired this way disappear at the end of the adventure.
3. You may acquire a single favor with a value up to your Path step times 3 without spending Reputation. If not used by the end of the adventure, this favor disappears.
4. You gain a morale bonus with Negotiate and Income checks equal to your Path step.
5. If you have not used the abilities from steps 2 or 3 this adventure, your Prudence is considered to be 110%.
Path of Gonzo
1. When you fail a saving throw, you may spend one standard action marveling at your survival. You gain one action die and one Edge.
2. When you are a helper in a cooperative task and you fail, all other helpers gain a +4 morale bonus.
3. When you suffer damage in melee, you may spend one Edge to inflict lethal damage equal to your Path step on your attacker.
4. You gain a Desperation trick:
Not-so-wise Counsel(Desperation Trick): When you are Desperate, you may spend action dice to support your teammates.
5. You gain DR 5 and Falling Resistance 10.
Path of Xenophobia
1. You gain the Stand Together origin ability.
2. When attacking a species other than your own, you gain a +2 morale bonus on attack and damage rolls. This bonus doubles against Sathar.
3. The Dispositions of members of your species rises by 10.
4. Your morale bonus to attack and damage other species is now equal to your path step.
5. Pick one species not your own. You gain the Favored Foes origin ability targeting that species.
Path of Unification
1. You gain a morale bonus with Calm and Negotiation checks equal to your Path step.
2. Support and Pardon favors cost decrease by twice your Path step.
3. You gain the Coordinated Attack feat.
4. When you take an aim or anticipate action, up to two adjacent team mates receive the benefit as well.
5. When you use your Coordinated Attack feat, you give the recipient a +5 morale bonus on any attack roll required.
Path of the Sathar
1. The error range on Sense Motive checks targeting you increases by your Path step. Also you may consider your species to be Sathar for purposes of feats, paths, and origin abilities.
2. You gain the Contempt feat.
3. You may activate criticals for one action die less than usual.
4. You gain the Anonymity Basics feat.
5. When you are the prey, you gain a +5 morale bonus with Pursuit checks