Back to Crafty Games Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 24, 2014, 08:38:56 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to the Crafty Games Forums!

Note to New Members: To combat spam, we have instituted new rules: you must post 5 replies to existing threads before you can create new threads.

+  Crafty Games Forum
|-+  Community
| |-+  License to Improvise
| | |-+  Stargate Atlantis Fan Sourcebook
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Stargate Atlantis Fan Sourcebook  (Read 1525 times)
Aldus Vertten
Handler

Los Otros Planes

View Profile WWW
« on: February 12, 2009, 05:20:09 PM »

Somehow i ended back in the AEG forums and tried to activate my account from when spycraft was there. I started peeking around, and in the Stargate section i found a Sourcebook made by fans for SG Atlantis. I haven't read it yet, but theys seem to have made a very torough job. Anybody knew about this? Any opinions?

u can find it here

"No queda sino batirnos"
-------------
-El Capitan Alatriste
Desertpuma
Control

Highest Level LSpy Agent 16th, almost 17th

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2009, 06:04:46 PM »

The pdf looks really good. Someone complied everything into an actual SG layout as well. The download is also free.

Crusader Citadel

Living Spycraft Mastermind Council Member

Crafty For Life!
Count_Zero
Crafty n00b

I do what I can and a few things I can't

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2009, 05:08:57 PM »

As someone who was considering running a Stargate SG-1 campaign (yes, it's slightly different from Atlantis - but hopefully not too different) this is exactly what the doctor ordered. Thank you very much.

EDIT: Or maybe not - it doesn't have rules for the Goa'uld Energy Lance - which is reasonable since there probably aren't any Goa'uld in SG: Atlantis. Is there any other conversion material for the rest of SG-1 that anyone could direct me to?

(Unfortunately, I can't find a copy of the SG-1 RPG at my FLGS, otherwise I'd do the conversion work myself.)
« Last Edit: May 01, 2009, 05:22:14 PM by Count_Zero » Logged

My Weblog - DVD & Movie Review, Local Current Events, and recaps of retro gaming magazines.
Bureau42.com - The Sci-Fi, Fantasy & Comics News site I write for.
Krensky
Control

WWTWD?

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2009, 06:04:22 PM »

DriveThruRPG/RPGNow has the core book and the First Steps book. They're usable, but generally poor scans. I don't think they're OCR'd either.

There's also the Wiki, There's also tons of stuff scattered across the boards.

We can lick gravity, but sometimes the paperwork is overwhelming. - Werner von Braun
Right now you have no idea how lucky you are that I am not a sociopath. - A sign seen above my desk.
There's no upside in screwing with things you can't explain. - Captain Roy Montgomery
ThunderMonkey
Control

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2009, 12:38:58 PM »

(Unfortunately, I can't find a copy of the SG-1 RPG at my FLGS, otherwise I'd do the conversion work myself.)

One of the prides of my collection... sitting right next to my Dark Inheritance book.

Work done by an officer's doppleganger in a parallel universe cannot be claimed as overtime.
Captain Zoom
Crafty n00b

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2013, 01:51:38 AM »

Hi!  First off, I really agonized whether to resurrect a 4 year old thread, or post a new one.  I went with resurrect because I wasn't sure anyone would know what I was talking about without seeing the original posts.  So apologies to anyone offended.

Does anyone have a copy of this fan-created Stargate Atlantis Sourcebook that they're willing to post or e-mail to me?  The link to download it is defunct (with an FBI seizure notice no less).  It seems that it was stored at Megaupload...  The broom of justice was unfortunately broad and swept away everything in its path, both legal and illegal.

Thanks
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: