Back to Crafty Games Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 31, 2014, 02:19:59 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to the Crafty Games Forums!

Note to New Members: To combat spam, we have instituted new rules: you must post 5 replies to existing threads before you can create new threads.

+  Crafty Games Forum
|-+  Products
| |-+  Fantasy Craft
| | |-+  So.. your players want to run a circus..
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: So.. your players want to run a circus..  (Read 1697 times)
Goodlun
Operative

Yeah thats me with my Judo Gi and an AK-47

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2012, 02:40:09 AM »

Dwarf and the Saurian become obsessed with the idea that a random (literally random) lady of the night is a member of the king's spydom.  Gets so hammered trying to 'unlock' her secrets, both are rendered unable to work.

So my question to you is this than, do you go ahead and make her part of the spydom to keep things rolling along or just let them act the fool, or find some other clever way of using her as in maybe a spy that isn't with the king but someone else.
TheTSKoala
Control

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2012, 10:53:28 AM »

Dwarf and the Saurian become obsessed with the idea that a random (literally random) lady of the night is a member of the king's spydom.  Gets so hammered trying to 'unlock' her secrets, both are rendered unable to work.

So my question to you is this than, do you go ahead and make her part of the spydom to keep things rolling along or just let them act the fool, or find some other clever way of using her as in maybe a spy that isn't with the king but someone else.

Oh no.. she's staying a random NPC who literally bilked them out of a good amount of silver and ale.  Now, she MAY get kidnapped after someone else over hears their HOURS of coercion in a public inn and then THEY will have to go save her because they caused it.. we shall see..  Evil
Goodlun
Operative

Yeah thats me with my Judo Gi and an AK-47

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2012, 06:11:40 PM »

Oh man that just brought back Memories of a 2nd edition AD&D game where a random encountered Hobgoblin came to be a well respected and revered member of a royal court that the PCs where heavily involved in. 
TheTSKoala
Control

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2012, 11:43:26 AM »

So.. amazingly.. the entire party ISN'T dead yet.  AND the circus didn't burn to the ground.  Though.. I'm trying to adapt an enemy from being an enemy.. to being 'part' of a player.  

Koala's Parasite Traits:
Chameleon II (Living Tissue).
Aquatic II.  (So it doesn't drowned in blood / bodily fluids.)
Infectious Conversion (Itself).
Damage Defiance (Blunt / Edged / Piercing)
Death Throes
Dramatic Entrance* (See Spoiler)
Hive-mind
Stench (See Spoiler)
Unnerving

(click to show/hide)

I'm trying to figure out the best way to turn most of those traits into a character effecting 'effect'.  Either an infection, curse, etc.  Any thoughts?

Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: