Back to Crafty Games Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 22, 2014, 11:03:20 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to the Crafty Games Forums!

Note to New Members: To combat spam, we have instituted new rules: you must post 5 replies to existing threads before you can create new threads.

+  Crafty Games Forum
|-+  Community
| |-+  License to Improvise
| | |-+  [A New Pie] Challenge: New Basic Skill Mastery pairings
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: [A New Pie] Challenge: New Basic Skill Mastery pairings  (Read 2706 times)
Morgenstern
Control

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 20, 2012, 12:42:41 AM »

Ok, doing the actual Skill-to-Checks and the final, neccessary death of the dream that key skills would come alphabetically at the front of the Attribute-linked trios has lead to some small but helpful changes. Appeal and Stunts can revert safely to their standard array names of Impress and Acrobatics, simplfying the convesion notes a bit.

Prestidigitation... wow. I had forgotten what a troubled skill this is. I get the 3rd ed discussion of disable checks a lot better now.

I find myself wanting to fold the sneaky parts of it together with Bluff's Lying ability, and pull out disable and do some splitting up of the monlithing Expertise. Something to ponder.

Started a fresh thread to deal with the overlay as a unit.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2012, 02:08:35 AM by Morgenstern » Logged

At your own pace: Do. It. Now.
How about some pie? - Heroes of the Expanse
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: