Back to Crafty Games Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2014, 07:00:11 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to the Crafty Games Forums!

Note to New Members: To combat spam, we have instituted new rules: you must post 5 replies to existing threads before you can create new threads.

+  Crafty Games Forum
|-+  Community
| |-+  License to Improvise
| | |-+  Class Compendium
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Class Compendium  (Read 5502 times)
aegis
Fantasy Craft Playtester
Control

A little dab'll do ya.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2012, 12:27:31 AM »

Although they are in a full document, there are a few Master Classes in the Eberron and Iron Kingdoms Conversion Guides (the only ones I translated in English yet). Ozcorn and I have also reworked the Artificer as an Expert Class. As I said, I'm not that fond of new Base Classes ...
Catodon
Control

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2012, 02:09:13 AM »

My usual go-to for FC stuff is the Fantasy craft database, I do like this compenduim thread idea though. Any chance of some of the authors of these classes sending them to the database?
Also generally, it would be good to see more activity on the FCDB.

"I just do eyes"
Author of Gulliver's Trading Company and the map of the world of Gullivers travels:
http://www.scribd.com/doc/84956575/Gullivers-Trading-Co-Grub
http://browse.deviantart.com/#/art/Gulliver-s-Travels-World-Map-294804331?hf=1
Jake
Operative

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2012, 10:43:47 AM »

Although they are in a full document, there are a few Master Classes in the Eberron and Iron Kingdoms Conversion Guides (the only ones I translated in English yet). Ozcorn and I have also reworked the Artificer as an Expert Class. As I said, I'm not that fond of new Base Classes ...

Added, there are now 55 fan made classes up, plus variants.

My usual go-to for FC stuff is the Fantasy craft database, I do like this compenduim thread idea though. Any chance of some of the authors of these classes sending them to the database?
Also generally, it would be good to see more activity on the FCDB.

It really doesn't get the use it should, that's partly why I started putting this together.

Founding member of the 10kBLF (Ten Thousand Bullets Liberation Front).
Coyote0273
Operative

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2012, 06:45:21 PM »

You should add your psionic classes to this list as well. I don't remember where they're listed on the forum.
aegis
Fantasy Craft Playtester
Control

A little dab'll do ya.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2012, 04:04:24 AM »

Right. I should finish the PDF as well. I'll check it and get back to you guys.
Khaalis
Operative

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2012, 07:44:54 AM »

NM... nothing to see here.

Thanks for the compilation list. Very useful.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2012, 09:39:52 AM by Khaalis » Logged
Jake
Operative

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2012, 12:42:42 PM »

You should add your psionic classes to this list as well. I don't remember where they're listed on the forum.

Can't find them. Post a link and I'll put them up.

Founding member of the 10kBLF (Ten Thousand Bullets Liberation Front).
samsimilian
Operative

Do or do not... there is no try

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2013, 03:50:00 AM »

Great Work! Thank you!

Lifer4700
Operative

Professional Thread Necro

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2013, 10:46:10 AM »

Is there information about designing base classes from scratch?  Something like a point-based system?

I really thought I saw something like that mentioned somewhere, but for the life of me, I can't find it... neither here, nor on "The Google".
Coyote0273
Operative

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2013, 08:30:15 PM »

http://www.crafty-games.com/content/class-creation-guidelines
Lifer4700
Operative

Professional Thread Necro

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2013, 08:37:28 PM »

Thank you
Morgenstern
Control

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 05, 2013, 06:29:04 PM »

You can replace the New Pie Ninja entry with a pointer to the core Mastercraft version here.

At your own pace: Do. It. Now.
How about some pie? - Heroes of the Expanse
pawsplay