Author Topic: Going to the Movies 2017  (Read 329 times)

Mister Andersen

• Control
  • I'm leaving for a destination I still don't know
    • View Profile
Going to the Movies 2017
« on: January 20, 2017, 05:27:05 AM »
Logan redband trailer #2

Power Rangers trailer #2

Colossal

Roger Corman's Death Race 2050 -- direct to video camp that absolutely demands to be double billed with Tank Girl

Viperion

• Operative
    • View Profile
Re: Going to the Movies 2017
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2017, 03:53:23 PM »
Roger Corman's Death Race 2050 -- direct to video camp that absolutely demands to be double billed with Tank Girl
Interesting. Looks like an almost complete remake of the original Death Race 2000, but there's no mention of Joe "Machine Gun" Biturbo in the new trailer. Might give it a watch but the original will always hold a special place in my spleen ;)

Wolverine

• Control
  • I want to smoke a fairy
    • View Profile
    • Geek-Life Balance (my personal blog)
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2017, 01:48:44 AM »
It sounds like the other drivers might have been changed, but I think Jed Perfectus might come close.

"Dickhead books?"
 -Patrick Kapera wrestling with the New Zealand accent

Mister Andersen

• Control
  • I'm leaving for a destination I still don't know
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2017, 10:38:12 PM »
Avengers: Infinity War promo -- basically "We've started shooting, this is going to be epic"

Unlocked -- CIA vs MI5 while both trying to stop a hit on London. Noomi Rapace, Orlando Bloom, John Malkovich, Michael Douglas

Before I Fall -- Timeloop teen drama

Aftermatch -- Thriler starring Arnold Schwarzenegger "inspired" by the real-life Überlingen mid-air collision, and the subsequent murder of Swiss air traffic controller Peter Nielsen by Russian architect Vitaly Kaloyev, who held Nielsen responsible for the deaths of his wife and two children in the disaster