So, my game starts in a week and a half, and we did a very brief combat introduction of our mistborn vs a young Koloss.
... I definitely need a GM cheat sheet so that I remember what's supposed to happen, what dice logically opposes what, etc.
Does anyone already have such a thing? And if not, what things would people suggest adding to it?
Things I know I need to include:
* Step by step combat rounds:
- Forming dice pools
- Adding Complications due to failed rolls
- Adding Burdens due to damage
* What dice go into Defense dice etc (eg we found it a bit odd that if the Mistborn coinshots at something, they get far less dice, and so far less chance to defend, than they would if they tried to punch something)
* Standard tests (what opposes what)
* Checking what is a contest vs what is a conflict during a combat
* Basics of Standings tests
From that little playtest that's what I know I'll need a handy sheet for. Any other suggestions?