Back to Crafty Games Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 21, 2014, 11:28:00 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to the Crafty Games Forums!

Note to New Members: To combat spam, we have instituted new rules: you must post 5 replies to existing threads before you can create new threads.

+  Crafty Games Forum
|-+  Community
| |-+  Customer Service
| | |-+  Shipping Question
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Shipping Question  (Read 742 times)
Illithar
Agent

View Profile
« on: September 06, 2012, 02:01:42 PM »

Hello,

I was curious about how the holiday on Monday may have affected shipping this week since you ship stuff on Mondays. I ordered a set of the Mistborn dice over the weekend, since the post office was closed on Monday would they have shipped on Tuesday, or will the dice ship next Monday?

Thanks!

I enjoy four things: Giant Robots, Giant Monsters, Zombies, and Steampunk. But, just because something contains one or a combination of those doesn't mean I will like it.
Crafty_Pat
Crafty Staff
Control

End of the World? Donít believe the hype.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2012, 07:33:37 PM »

I was curious about how the holiday on Monday may have affected shipping this week since you ship stuff on Mondays. I ordered a set of the Mistborn dice over the weekend, since the post office was closed on Monday would they have shipped on Tuesday, or will the dice ship next Monday?

First, we don't particularly ship on Mondays. We ship once a week and the day moves around as needed (based on travel, con appearances, workload, and a host of other things). We actually very rarely ship on Mondays actually, tending to ship sometime between Tuesday and Friday each week.

In this case the system works to everyone's advantage because we don't miss a week due to the holiday! Smiley

Patrick Kapera
Crafty Games
www.crafty-games.com

UPDATES/PRESS INFO
Mailing List: http://bit.ly/14FJIw7
RSS: www.crafty-games.com/needtoknow
Facebook: www.facebook.com/craftygames
Twitter: www.twitter.com/Crafty_Games
YouTube: www.youtube.com/craftyhomeoffice

In game terms, reality is b
Illithar
Agent

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2012, 08:02:40 PM »

First, we don't particularly ship on Mondays. We ship once a week and the day moves around as needed (based on travel, con appearances, workload, and a host of other things). We actually very rarely ship on Mondays actually, tending to ship sometime between Tuesday and Friday each week.

In this case the system works to everyone's advantage because we don't miss a week due to the holiday! Smiley

Ooooh, I misinterpreted the e-mail, but rereading it now it makes more sense.

Thanks!

I enjoy four things: Giant Robots, Giant Monsters, Zombies, and Steampunk. But, just because something contains one or a combination of those doesn't mean I will like it.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: