Author Topic: Shipping Question  (Read 1109 times)

Illithar

• Agent
    • View Profile
Shipping Question
« on: September 06, 2012, 12:01:42 PM »
Hello,

I was curious about how the holiday on Monday may have affected shipping this week since you ship stuff on Mondays. I ordered a set of the Mistborn dice over the weekend, since the post office was closed on Monday would they have shipped on Tuesday, or will the dice ship next Monday?

Thanks!
I enjoy four things: Giant Robots, Giant Monsters, Zombies, and Steampunk. But, just because something contains one or a combination of those doesn't mean I will like it.

Crafty_Pat

• Crafty Staff
  • Control
  • We have all the time in the world.
    • View Profile
    • Crafty Games
Re: Shipping Question
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2012, 05:33:37 PM »
I was curious about how the holiday on Monday may have affected shipping this week since you ship stuff on Mondays. I ordered a set of the Mistborn dice over the weekend, since the post office was closed on Monday would they have shipped on Tuesday, or will the dice ship next Monday?

First, we don't particularly ship on Mondays. We ship once a week and the day moves around as needed (based on travel, con appearances, workload, and a host of other things). We actually very rarely ship on Mondays actually, tending to ship sometime between Tuesday and Friday each week.

In this case the system works to everyone's advantage because we don't miss a week due to the holiday! :)
Patrick Kapera
Crafty Games

UPDATES/PRESS INFO
Newsletter: http://bit.ly/14FJIw7
Facebook: www.facebook.com/craftygames
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/+Crafty-Games/
Twitter: www.twitter.com/Crafty_Games
YouTube: www.youtube.com/craftyhomeoffice

In game terms, reality is broken.

Illithar

• Agent
    • View Profile
Re: Shipping Question
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2012, 06:02:40 PM »

First, we don't particularly ship on Mondays. We ship once a week and the day moves around as needed (based on travel, con appearances, workload, and a host of other things). We actually very rarely ship on Mondays actually, tending to ship sometime between Tuesday and Friday each week.

In this case the system works to everyone's advantage because we don't miss a week due to the holiday! :)

Ooooh, I misinterpreted the e-mail, but rereading it now it makes more sense.

Thanks!
I enjoy four things: Giant Robots, Giant Monsters, Zombies, and Steampunk. But, just because something contains one or a combination of those doesn't mean I will like it.