Author Topic: Get it out.  (Read 1881 times)

Leeham

• Recruit
    • View Profile
Get it out.
« on: September 26, 2012, 03:31:50 PM »
Your homebrew that is! I'd love to see what other people here on the boards have made for FC, partly to inspire myself to make my own stuff, but mostly so I can rip you hard working folks off. So come now, don't be shy, let's see what you've made!

Barbacobra

• Recruit
    • View Profile
Re: Get it out.
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2012, 03:36:20 PM »
Ours is still a work in progress, but we've got it all up here on Google Sites: https://sites.google.com/site/fantasycraftsetting/

Sletchman

• Control
  • Gentleman Scholar.
    • View Profile
    • The SletchWeb
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2012, 12:58:25 AM »
WARNING:  Much of this is a little weird, and may be of limited use to many "classic" fantasy gamers.

The Sletchweb - My website, has all the rules I've written that I've felt inclined to put in it.  I've got more material but am limited in terms of available time and effort.

Some is pretty "Work in Progress" - I was going to be running a Supernatural Investigation game that ended up falling apart (so my Psionic Powers are 3/4 complete), and the Modern Equipment is nowhere near as expansive as I wanted it to be.

About half to 2/3 is playtested (Modern equipment, classes and most the feats - most of it except the Stargate and Psionics stuff, since those games didn't happen).

There's also a bit of GURPS Fallout stuff there, should you be interested in such things (I'm running it so the new roleplayers only had to learn one system at a time - there was a GURPS Transhumanism game already planned, and Fantasy Craft is just so different from GURPS).

(EDIT) Note: Everything is under the Creative Commons Attribution license - which basically means feel free to use it, just make sure to attribute it to my site if you post or link it elsewhere (rather then copy/paste wholesale without saying where you got it).
« Last Edit: September 28, 2012, 12:18:29 AM by Sletchman »

aegis

• Control
  • A little dab'll do ya.
    • View Profile
    • le Scriptorium
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2012, 01:12:15 AM »
A lot of it is in French, but we have a few houserules and game aids in English for Mastercraft on le Scriptorium: http://www.le-scriptorium.com/index.php?page=mastercraft

paddyfool

• Control
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2012, 03:27:00 AM »
I take it you're familiar with the Fantasy Craft Database and the License to Improvise board on this forum?

Leeham

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2012, 08:26:20 AM »
I'm not, no. I'll chexk that out, thanks!

Coyote0273

• Operative
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2012, 01:05:36 PM »
WARNING:  Much of this is a little weird, and may be of limited use to many "classic" fantasy gamers.

The Sletchweb - My website, has all the rules I've written that I've felt inclined to put in it.  I've got more material but am limited in terms of available time and effort.

Your URL is missing, Sletch. Can't get to the link.

Big_Jim

• Handler
  • An integral part of any plan for world domination.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2012, 01:38:14 PM »

Gentry

• Control
  • It's a Trap!
    • View Profile
    • Wyrmstone Homepage
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2012, 03:36:02 PM »
I'm a secret VAO Control (Shh!)

Check out Wyrmstone for FC Open Source campaigning

Have you joined Knife Rights yet?

Live and game in Flyover Country? Join Tornado Alley Game Guil

Mister Andersen

• Control
  • I'm leaving for a destination I still don't know
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2012, 09:03:18 PM »
How's that going these days?

Sletchman

• Control
  • Gentleman Scholar.
    • View Profile
    • The SletchWeb
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2012, 12:20:14 AM »

Your URL is missing, Sletch. Can't get to the link.

That's a little odd, it was definitely there when I originally clicked post.  I've fixed it now for ease of new thread readers, plus Jim helpfully posted a link (and it's also under my name on the left side - the little globe icon).