Back to Crafty Games Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 25, 2014, 06:59:01 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to the Crafty Games Forums!

Note to New Members: To combat spam, we have instituted new rules: you must post 5 replies to existing threads before you can create new threads.

+  Crafty Games Forum
|-+  Products
| |-+  Spycraft 2.0
| | |-+  Actor Pictures From Assorted Films
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Actor Pictures From Assorted Films  (Read 617 times)
mathey
Agent

View Profile
« on: September 07, 2012, 06:26:42 PM »

I like pictures in my games, and I like using screencaps or set photos of actors from movies to "cast" assorted characters.

I've found a very handy website for anybody else who may want to do something of the same; its not complete or perfect, but it should suit most GM's needs if they want headshots from filmdom. They're updating all the time, from the looks of it, and the selection runs from major motion pictures to obscure novelties (mostly British, from the looks of it) down to specific episodes of old TV shows. I think there's some reviews too, but I ignore most of them because A) that's not what I'm there for B) the reviewers taste is...weird.

Check it out: http://www.aveleyman.com/Default.aspx
Viperion
Agent

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2012, 07:36:06 PM »

Good find, although the front page has approx 1 million pictures on it (not that that often matters in this day and age)
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: