Back to Crafty Games Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 24, 2014, 05:59:56 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to the Crafty Games Forums!

Note to New Members: To combat spam, we have instituted new rules: you must post 5 replies to existing threads before you can create new threads.

+  Crafty Games Forum
|-+  Community
| |-+  Off-Topic
| | |-+  Battle for Imaiy - Kickstarter
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Battle for Imaiy - Kickstarter  (Read 334 times)
Bill Whitmore
Mastermind
Control

Woot, I got a new hat! :P

View Profile
« on: September 07, 2012, 12:12:00 PM »

I know this is going to look like spam but please know that I have received permission from Crafty Games to post this here.

About a year and a half ago, I formed a company, Cogniven Studios Inc., with a couple of friends of mine with the intent to make browser-based games.  In that time we have built the majority of our first release; however, to finish it, we are going to need some more graphics, hardware and advertising which require skills that fall outside of our core team's expertise range.  To that end, we have put together a Kickstarter project to facilitate the completion of our first game.

Please take a look at and share our project and feel free to come back here and make fun of me in that video.  Shooting that video was more difficult than anything else I've had to do for the game in the last year and a half.  Smiley

Kickstarter project
Facebook
Cogniven Home
Cogniven Game Portal

Thanks,

Bill Whitmore

P.S.  Posted with the permission of Crafty Games.  It's worth noting this twice, since it really does look like spam.

Don't follow your passion.  Take it with you.

ALL HAIL THE FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER!   Ramen.
MilitiaJim
Control

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2012, 12:38:43 PM »

It's not normally my flavor, but what the hay.  I hope this goes your way.

"Quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit, occidentis telum est."  ("A sword is never a killer, it's a tool  in the killer's hands.")
- Lucius Annaeus Seneca "the younger" ca. (4 BC - 65 AD)
Krensky
Control

WWTWD?

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2012, 02:50:06 PM »

Reported as spam.

Wink

Not my type of game, but good luck.

We can lick gravity, but sometimes the paperwork is overwhelming. - Werner von Braun
Right now you have no idea how lucky you are that I am not a sociopath. - A sign seen above my desk.
There's no upside in screwing with things you can't explain. - Captain Roy Montgomery
Sletchman
Control

Gentleman Scholar.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2012, 06:09:54 PM »

I like the way that unlike most spammers, he established himself as legitimate to lull us into a false sense of security.  It's like a beautifully executed long con.  Wink

But seriously, good luck with this - to you and your mates.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: