Back to Crafty Games Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 20, 2014, 02:29:14 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to the Crafty Games Forums!

Note to New Members: To combat spam, we have instituted new rules: you must post 5 replies to existing threads before you can create new threads.

+  Crafty Games Forum
|-+  Community
| |-+  License to Improvise
| | |-+  Die Legionen Des Fuhrers von Gott
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Die Legionen Des Fuhrers von Gott  (Read 508 times)
glimmerrat
Control

Iconoclast

View Profile
« on: September 03, 2012, 06:47:50 AM »

Inspired by Outpost, a favourite movie of mine, I decided to knock together an NPC. If you like the idea of Nazi Zombies, or are fascinated by Unified Field Theory or WWII Wunderwaffe, then you'll like this a lot. However, I hesitate to call these 'zombies', and I feel that considering them as such does them a tremendous misservice.

Here's the associated propaganda footage.

Black Sun Commando (Medium Undead Spirit Walker 76 XP): Str 16, Dex 10, Con 10, Int 10, Wis 10, Cha 1; SZ M (11, Reach 1); Spd 30 ft. ground; Init IV; Atk VI; Def IV; Res V; Health V; Comp IV; Skills: Resolve V, Tactics III; Qualities: Achilles heel (electricity), damage defiance (lethal), fearless II, honorable, invisibility, treacherous, turn immunity.
Attacks/Weapons: Rusty bayonet (crude long knife; dmg 1d6+1 lethal; threat 19-20; qualities: finesse, keen 4)
Gear: Dirty uniform and helmet (moderate padded with light fittings: DR 2; Resist Cold 5; ACP 1; Disguise -4)
« Last Edit: September 03, 2012, 06:52:49 AM by glimmerrat » Logged

VAO Control; Crafty Freelancer; Freethinker

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world."
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: