Back to Crafty Games Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 18, 2014, 09:04:18 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to the Crafty Games Forums!

Note to New Members: To combat spam, we have instituted new rules: you must post 5 replies to existing threads before you can create new threads.

+  Crafty Games Forum
|-+  Products
| |-+  Mistborn Adventure Game
| | |-+  Dealing with my player's latest stunt...
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Dealing with my player's latest stunt...  (Read 2242 times)
Aminar
Agent

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2012, 08:12:03 AM »

Another thought.  Give the guys shields.  That way they always get 2 additional defense dice meaning they get bendalloy. Plus 2 dice for every defense.  That should be 6 vs 10.  Hell win most of those but not all.  And if he's attacking extras hebonly gets one attack against the group per time and takes out a numbe equal to his damage.  Nudges won't count because this is easily multitarget.
Akerbos
Jr. Agent

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2012, 04:11:21 AM »

I like the idea of using it as suppression fire.

Another thought: what happens if the Slider is a Mistborn and burns Atium? Seeing the possible trajectories of each coin, can she adjust it to hit (better)?
Herowannabe
Agent

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2013, 11:48:09 PM »

I realize this is an old thread, but my question is: what's the point of the bendalloy in the first place? If you've got a sack of 1,000 coins then you can do the same thing by simply upending the bag in between you and the bad guys, flare your steel, and push against EVERYTHING. The end result is the same: 1,000 coins flying at your enemies- actually it's a little better in that you don't have to deal with the bendalloy deflection.

Viewed in this way, whether you are using bendalloy or not, I would simply count the mass of coins as a tool (only a handful of coins is required for the attack, the rest are a tool that make it more likely to succeed), adding +1D to the attack.

Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: