Back to Crafty Games Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 01, 2015, 05:14:25 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to the Crafty Games Forums!

Note to New Members: To combat spam, we have instituted new rules: you must post 5 replies to existing threads before you can create new threads.

+  Crafty Games Forum
|-+  Legacy Games
| |-+  Classic Spycraft
| | |-+  Cars vs. characters
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cars vs. characters  (Read 125 times)
Manic Man
Recruit

View Profile
« on: June 16, 2015, 07:16:43 PM »

Wrapped up a Classic Spycraft mission this past weekend and in the final firefight, one of my players wanted to have his character jump in one of the cars from the chase that immediately preceded the firefight and run down a couple of the bad guys.  Now I am certain we are not the first folks in the history of Classic Spycraft or 2.0 to have wanted this to happen, but I could not find any specific rules for this situation in the Classic Spycraft Handbook.  Of course, in the heat of things I tend not to want to spend a lot of time with my nose buried in a rulebook, so I winged it, but I wanted to check in with the vets here in case I just missed it.  Also, do rules for this situation perhaps exist in 2.0, but perhaps not specifically in Classic?  I'm planning to migrate the crew over to 2.0 for the next mission, so it would be useful to know in case one of my players has that deja vu feeling....  Thanks!
Big_Jim
Handler

An integral part of any plan for world domination.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2015, 08:53:39 PM »

In 2.0, hitting people with a car was often a Bull Rush. I know I did my share of them with my Transmech, Baja.
Manic Man
Recruit

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2015, 06:25:15 PM »

Thanks for the reply Big Jim!  Yeah, I ended up looking at the crash damage results from failing a crash check in chases and using that damage model for Classic.  I will investigate bull rush in 2.0 and see how that might work.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: