Back to Crafty Games Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 01, 2014, 03:28:03 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to the Crafty Games Forums!

Note to New Members: To combat spam, we have instituted new rules: you must post 5 replies to existing threads before you can create new threads.

+  Crafty Games Forum
|-+  Community
| |-+  Off-Topic
| | |-+  [Sale] Pathfinder Adventure Path PDFs 25% Off
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: [Sale] Pathfinder Adventure Path PDFs 25% Off  (Read 442 times)
TheAuldGrump
Control

Because The Cat Told Me To...

View Profile
« on: August 12, 2012, 08:18:22 PM »

I hadn't thought about mentioning this here until right now - but Paizo is having a sale today, and, I think, Monday for 25% off on their products.

And the Adventure Paths would be pretty easy to convert to Fantasy Craft

Curse of the Crimson Throne in particular - running that right now with Pathfinder, and I keep thinking how certain scenes would work in Spycraft. There is a lot of jumping from rooftop to rooftop in the scenarios. Smiley I think that running the AP with Fantasy Craft would do very well indeed. And a shared Subplot is built into the opening scenario.

Council of Thieves is another very good fit - the PCs are not so much heroes as the lesser of evils. Smiley And again the rooftops see a good deal of action.

25% off on the PDFs would make them worth having, I think. (Considering that I bought them at 15% off last year....)

After getting back from the pagan retreat I will need to start working on my SteamCraft game again - I miss my steampunk/Spycraft hybrid....  Cry

The Auld Grump

I don't know how the story ends...
But I do know what happens next.
Desertpuma
Control

Highest Level LSpy Agent 16th, almost 17th

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2012, 09:23:11 AM »

Is this a Monday only sale?

Crusader Citadel

Living Spycraft Mastermind Council Member

Crafty For Life!
Krensky
Control

WWTWD?

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2012, 10:31:40 AM »

Sadly, I have all of them in PDF.

I don't have the original Runelords or Crimson Throne in paper, but I have everything from there on if people have questions.

I'd say they're all good and all doable with Fantasy Craft (which would be most people's question Grump, sorry).

We can lick gravity, but sometimes the paperwork is overwhelming. - Werner von Braun
Right now you have no idea how lucky you are that I am not a sociopath. - A sign seen above my desk.
There's no upside in screwing with things you can't explain. - Captain Roy Montgomery
TheAuldGrump
Control

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2012, 03:49:21 PM »

Is this a Monday only sale?

Yeah - today is the last day - it wasn't until yesterday that I bethought me that just because the APs are written for 3.5 or Pathfinder does not mean that they must needs be run in those systems.

The Auld Grump

TheAuldGrump
Control

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2012, 03:56:42 PM »

Sadly, I have all of them in PDF.

I don't have the original Runelords or Crimson Throne in paper, but I have everything from there on if people have questions.

I'd say they're all good and all doable with Fantasy Craft (which would be most people's question Grump, sorry).
Nae problem then lad - those two are just the ones that most put Spy/Fantasy Craft in my mind. (I tend to think of them when there is a lot of leaping around - and Action Dice would be most handy.)

I did not have the same feeling when running Kingmaker, maybe because Kingmaker makes me think of older games of D&D, not so much on swashbuckling or intrigue - both Council of Thieves and Crimson Throne have a lot of both. Smiley Heck, there are scenes in CotCT that make me think of 7th Sea....

The Auld Grump

Antilles
Mastermind
Control

Do I look like a people person?

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2012, 01:56:06 AM »

It's not a Paizo adventure path, but I was wondering if anyone had any experience with Way of the Wicked? It sounds like an actually good take on playing an evil campaign...

"After all is said and done, more is said than done."
- Aesop
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: