Back to Crafty Games Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 28, 2014, 05:38:56 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to the Crafty Games Forums!

Note to New Members: To combat spam, we have instituted new rules: you must post 5 replies to existing threads before you can create new threads.

+  Crafty Games Forum
|-+  Products
| |-+  Mistborn Adventure Game
| | |-+  Mistborn Dice Set
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Mistborn Dice Set  (Read 4056 times)
jscifert
Recruit

View Profile
« on: August 07, 2012, 08:55:13 PM »

Will there be any way for us folks unlucky enough to attend Gen Con (my oldest starts Kindergarten that week, so no way am I getting out of the house!) to pick up a set of the Mistborn Premium Dice Set or Mistborn Elite Dice Set, or even the 11th metal promo die???

I would LOVE to have a full set of these!

MistbornDave
Jr. Agent

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2012, 08:57:36 PM »

I'd guess you could use a ninja-shopper.

Check out my blog '7+ Ward Save'
http://7upwardsave.blogspot.com/

"I'm a thief, not a prophet. Sometimes, we just have to be what the job requires."
Crafty_Alex
Crafty Staff
Control

Damned if I do, damned if I don't.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2012, 10:06:18 PM »

Will there be any way for us folks unlucky enough to attend Gen Con (my oldest starts Kindergarten that week, so no way am I getting out of the house!) to pick up a set of the Mistborn Premium Dice Set or Mistborn Elite Dice Set, or even the 11th metal promo die???

I would LOVE to have a full set of these!

Jeff, we're looking at doing some limited online sales, but our sales system's being a bit of a punk right now. Even if/when we get it up, those Premium Sets will be *very* limited. The 11th metal die and/or the Elite set will not be offered for any online sales, as they're limited enough in supply we can only keep them for cons (we're virtually certain to need all of them for the show - if we don't, well, we may put them up for sale online afterwards; we'll see).

Dave's suggestion of a ninja shopper is a good one if you want all the fancy stuff; best way to be sure Smiley

dbmeboy
Jr. Agent

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2012, 06:22:26 AM »

Well it looks like my Saturday 1-day pass was a good one day to be there for the signing and the drawing... now I just have to hope some of the dice survive that long.
JMobius
Recruit

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2012, 08:22:30 AM »

Yeah... those dice look great, and my heart totally fell a bit when I read they'd only be available at the con. Sad
Crafty_Pat
Crafty Staff
Control

End of the World? Donít believe the hype.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2012, 08:47:41 AM »

Yeah... those dice look great, and my heart totally fell a bit when I read they'd only be available at the con. Sad

If you want everything you'd best ping someone going to the show, but if you're happy to live with the base set you should be fine. We just need to work out the kinks with getting that product into the online store.

Patrick Kapera
Crafty Games
www.crafty-games.com

UPDATES/PRESS INFO
Mailing List: http://bit.ly/14FJIw7
RSS: www.crafty-games.com/needtoknow
Facebook: www.facebook.com/craftygames
Twitter: www.twitter.com/Crafty_Games

In game terms, reality is broken.
Morganti
Handler

Endless Eternity, Eternally Endless.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2012, 12:26:22 PM »

Those dice are awesome...

~Do you think its possible that someone else is doing this very same thing at this very same moment?~
~D~
Caped Crusader
Recruit

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2012, 07:21:51 PM »

Alex, when I told you how cool these dice were, I didn't expect to get frozen out of buying them...  ::grin:: Sounds like a job for Kickstarter!
dbmeboy
Jr. Agent

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2012, 07:29:33 PM »

Is the only difference between the premium and the elite sets the dice bag?  The bag's cool and all, but I'm not sure it's $13 worth of cool...
Crafty_Alex
Crafty Staff
Control

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2012, 08:39:45 PM »

Alex, when I told you how cool these dice were, I didn't expect to get frozen out of buying them...  ::grin:: Sounds like a job for Kickstarter!

You're not totally frozen from getting them...we're looking at how we can sell through remaining sets during or right after the show, though they will be very limited.

Crafty_Alex
Crafty Staff
Control

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2012, 08:40:48 PM »

Is the only difference between the premium and the elite sets the dice bag?  The bag's cool and all, but I'm not sure it's $13 worth of cool...

Yep, that's the only difference. Not everyone needs another dice bag; we're offering the bag as an upgrade for those folks that want it all (and an exploration of how well those sorts of products do) Smiley

Caped Crusader
Recruit

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2012, 11:51:32 PM »

Ah, this assumes there will be any left. I think they will do insanely well at the Con and therefore be extremely limited indeed. Are you taking pre-orders?  Grin
Crafty_Pat
Crafty Staff
Control

End of the World? Donít believe the hype.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2012, 03:55:13 AM »

Ah, this assumes there will be any left. I think they will do insanely well at the Con and therefore be extremely limited indeed. Are you taking pre-orders?  Grin

No pre-orders but it's important to note that we're actually leaving some of the dice home. There will be online orders but as Alex says they will be extremely limited.

Patrick Kapera
Crafty Games
www.crafty-games.com

UPDATES/PRESS INFO
Mailing List: http://bit.ly/14FJIw7
RSS: www.crafty-games.com/needtoknow
Facebook: www.facebook.com/craftygames
Twitter: www.twitter.com/Crafty_Games

In game terms, reality is broken.
jscifert
Recruit

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2012, 09:18:54 AM »

OK, is anyone going to Gen Con that can possibly pick me up a set of the Mistborn Elite Dice Set? Let me know and I am happy to send you money via PayPal or some other means, including whatever S&H costs may be.

Please send me an e-mail at jscifert@bellsouth.net if you can help!!

Thanks Smiley
Shinrei
Recruit

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2012, 06:32:16 AM »

Aww man...it sucks not being able to go to GenCon  Sad

Those dice look awesome! And if you have a full 11 dice set, you're the coolest kid on the next Mistborn Game  Grin

I think a Kickstarter would be a good idea Wink Because chances are very low that i'll get my hands on all of those 11 dice otherwise.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: