So, who wants to play a Jumanji PbP?
1) Characters will begin play at Level 1.
2) You *must* use one of the Talents from the article 'Childish Things'
in S&P 75. You may also use the Specialty and Feats in the same article if you wish. You may also choose a Specialty from the core book, WoF or any other canon source, as long as it is within reason.
3) Campaign Qualities will be:
- Basic Classes (Back to Basics)
- Historical (1979; money conversion: x 0.3; soundtrack will be supplied)
- "No I'm Not!" (S&P 75)
- Stockpile (The Big Score)
Gear is restricted to the kinds of things that a kid might own. No Gadgets allowed! Additionally, action dice will NOT refresh. At all. The pool you start with is a one off, and the only way to get more is to earn them. And remember:ADVENTURERS BEWARE:
DO NOT BEGIN UNLESS YOU INTEND TO FINISH
______________________________THE EXCITING CONSEQUENCES OF
THE GAME WILL VANISH ONLY WHENA PLAYER HAS REACHED JUMANJI
AND CALLED OUT ITS NAME