Back to Crafty Games Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 23, 2014, 07:39:25 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to the Crafty Games Forums!

Note to New Members: To combat spam, we have instituted new rules: you must post 5 replies to existing threads before you can create new threads.

+  Crafty Games Forum
|-+  Products
| |-+  Mistborn Adventure Game
| | |-+  Mistborn Adventure Game: All Direct Orders have Shipped
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Mistborn Adventure Game: All Direct Orders have Shipped  (Read 885 times)
Crafty_Pat
Crafty Staff
Control

End of the World? Donít believe the hype.

View Profile WWW
« on: July 26, 2012, 11:41:16 AM »

As of this past Tuesday (July 24), all copies of the Mistborn Adventure Game ordered directly from Crafty Games have shipped and are on their way to their new homes. This includes all orders placed through Monday, July 23. Orders placed since then will be shipped next week, and we will be fulfilling all future orders within one week of their receipt (with Monday usually the cut-off for same-week shipments).

Some important details for direct order customers watching for their products...

• Most domestic orders are placed via Media Mail, which USPS only guarantees within 8 business days. That said we frequently see much faster turnaround times, especially the closer you get to the U.S. west coast (from which the books were shipped).
  • Nearly all international orders are placed via First Class International, which on average takes about 2 weeks (though some areas are a little faster and some are a lot slower).

Of course, several shipping methods are available through our online store but we want to stress that these only speed your shipment up from the time it's put into the post (and again, we only ship once weekly).

Anyone with any questions regarding their direct orders should feel free to drop us a line at service@crafty-games.com but please consider the shipping dates and windows listed above before you do. Contacting us sooner than 8 business days for domestic orders, or sooner than 3-4 weeks for intenrational orders, will probably result in us asking you to contact us again if you don't see your products by the end of that time.

We also want to take this opportunity to remind everyone about our festivities at the upcoming Gen Con Indy, the Best Four Days in Gaming. Beyond having our entire catalog available for sale at our booth (#419, in the Studio 2 block), we're also hosting several special events throughout the weekend...

• Brandon Sanderson Celebrity Roleplaying Event (Sunday 11am to 4pm at the JW Marriott, Room 304): Win a spot at a private RPG event in which Brandon Sanderson himself will be part of your crew! Every purchase at the Crafty Games booth through the show counts toward one or more raffle tickets, and we'll be announcing winners throughout the weekend.
  • Brandon Sanderson / Ben McSweeney Signing (Saturday 4:30pm to 6pm at the Crafty Games booth - #419 in the Studio 2 block): Come pick up a copy of the Mistborn Adventure Game and get it signed by the novel series author himself, along with the Mistborn concept artist and RPG cover and interior artist!
  • Ben McSweeney Signing (Friday 12pm to 1pm at the Crafty Games booth - #419 in the Studio 2 block): Ben has his own signing session as well, and there's talk of him bringing a little something special for those Mistborn and Fantasy Craft fans out there.
  • Crafty Games Declassified Seminar (Thursday, 3pm to 5pm at the Crowne Plaza, Pennsylvania Stn B): Join Alex Flagg and Patrick Kapera for this no-holds barred, town hall-style roundtable on all things Crafty, including the Mistborn Adventure Game and the forthcoming Spycraft Third Edition and Ten Thousand Bullets.
  • Ambush Product! That's right - we can't yet reveal just what we have waiting in the wings but we can confirm that we'll have a little something new at the show - something that you've never had the chance to purchase before, and which we think you'll all really dig.

Stay tuned to this site and/or our other feeds (shown at the end of this post) for more details as we lead up to the Best Four Days in Gaming!

Again, to those of you who've already supported us in this wondrous new endeavor, we thank you! Anyone who's been waiting for concrete news before ordering, or who's now intrigued enough to jump on board, can place an order at the following link...

There are three editions of the Mistborn Adventure Game...

• The Deluxe Hardcover Edition is is available exclusively through Crafty Games. It features all the same contents as the softcover edition plus full-color endsheets displaying the Allomantic and (brand new) Feruchemical tables of metals, a stamped spine, and a beautiful, full-color dust jacket. It's the perfect addition to any Sanderson fan's bookshelf.
  • The Softcover Retail Edition will be available in book and hobby retailers worldwide, but you're also welcome to purchase it here. It features the same contents as the deluxe hardcover edition in a compact, easy-to-carry and use format. It's perfect for that gamer on the go!
  • The Digital Edition is currently available in PDF, with an EPUB version in the works. For one low cost you get the game in both formats, each with the same content as the softcover edition. You can also bundle the Digital Edition with either the Hardcover or Softcover Edition for just $5 more than the print book!

Based on the bestselling novels by Brandon Sanderson and powered by an all new story-driven rules system, the Mistborn Adventure Game lets you explore, command, or liberate the oppressed world of Scadrial, battle the Lord Rulerís Inquisitors, and master the primal forces of Allomancy, Feruchemy, and Hemalurgy. Itís the ultimate resource for fans of the novels and those who want to experience the Final Empire firsthand.

Patrick Kapera
Crafty Games
www.crafty-games.com

UPDATES/PRESS INFO
Mailing List: http://bit.ly/14FJIw7
RSS: www.crafty-games.com/needtoknow
Facebook: www.facebook.com/craftygames
Twitter: www.twitter.com/Crafty_Games
YouTube: www.youtube.com/craftyhomeoffice

In game terms, reality is b
Dreamstreamer
Agent

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2012, 01:49:11 PM »

Just for future reference, what day of the week do you guys (usually) ship? Not to hold you to a specific day, but it might influence which day I place my future orders. Wink
Crafty_Pat
Crafty Staff
Control

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2012, 12:12:07 PM »

Just for future reference, what day of the week do you guys (usually) ship? Not to hold you to a specific day, but it might influence which day I place my future orders. Wink

We plan to ship on Tuesdays (next week will be the first weekly shipment now that we have the system down), and this is why we place the cut-off for same-week shipments on Mondays.  That said, we intentionally didn't include that information in the announcement and won't be including any similar information in future announcements because we expect that the day will have to move around based on travel, conventions, priority deadlines, and other factors.

Patrick Kapera
Crafty Games
www.crafty-games.com

UPDATES/PRESS INFO

mach1.9pants
Operative

Supersonic Underwear!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2012, 07:54:18 PM »

Woohoo, mine arrived this morning is NZ (30th July, 29th US time). Now that is fast!

Thanks for a great looking book Smiley Stands out in my RPG shelf due to the format.

Gloria Finis
Crafty_Pat
Crafty Staff
Control

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2012, 05:47:17 PM »

Woohoo, mine arrived this morning is NZ (30th July, 29th US time). Now that is fast!

Nice! I wasn't expecting them to arrive over there this soon, but I'm really glad at least one has.

Hopefully Skywalker's (and everyone else's) will arrive shortly as well.

Thanks for a great looking book Smiley Stands out in my RPG shelf due to the format.

Grin

Patrick Kapera
Crafty Games
www.crafty-games.com

UPDATES/PRESS INFO

MilitiaJim
Control

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2012, 07:02:55 PM »

Grin
THey aim for a good product, and BULLSEYE!   Smiley

"Quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit, occidentis telum est."  ("A sword is never a killer, it's a tool  in the killer's hands.")
- Lucius Annaeus Seneca "the younger" ca. (4 BC - 65 AD)
vardeman
Operative

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2012, 10:12:26 PM »

Got mine day before yesterday... Wow... I love the format!!  Where in the states can I get one of those Mylar slipcovers that was mentioned earlier?

V
Aldus Vertten
Handler

Los Otros Planes

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2012, 06:57:02 AM »

Mine arrived this morning. :-)
Great work.  I have the pdf but i havent read much of it, i was waiting for the dead-rootwalker edition to proprely start reading it. Its a really good edition. congrats.

"No queda sino batirnos"
-------------
-El Capitan Alatriste
mach1.9pants
Operative

Supersonic Underwear!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2012, 07:02:27 PM »

Grin
Well maybe not stands out like a sore thumb but that is more due to the size of the collection and it still looks good to me Wink

/boast

Gloria Finis
Crafty_Pat
Crafty Staff
Control

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2012, 08:59:30 PM »

...the dead-rootwalker edition...

...and you, sir, are my Hero of the Day. Wink

Patrick Kapera
Crafty Games
www.crafty-games.com

UPDATES/PRESS INFO

Crafty_Pat
Crafty Staff
Control

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2012, 09:01:10 PM »

Well maybe not stands out like a sore thumb but that is more due to the size of the collection and it still looks good to me Wink

Niiiice. Smiley

Patrick Kapera
Crafty Games
www.crafty-games.com

UPDATES/PRESS INFO

Pages: [1] Go Up Print