Back to Crafty Games Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 29, 2014, 03:24:11 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to the Crafty Games Forums!

Note to New Members: To combat spam, we have instituted new rules: you must post 5 replies to existing threads before you can create new threads.

+  Crafty Games Forum
|-+  Community
| |-+  Play-by-Post
| | |-+  Hyper Armored Police Force GO!! (2.0 recruitment and setup)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Hyper Armored Police Force GO!! (2.0 recruitment and setup)  (Read 3233 times)
foproy
Control

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 01, 2012, 10:45:53 PM »

so does this mean we will be the the presidents of the usa? also a technical conversion and 20mm auto cannon on cubs bike would not be out of the question?

Jesus loves you, he died for your sins. Protoman hates you, he died for them twice. - Anonymous
RusVal
Control

There are no ends. Only new beginnings.

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 01, 2012, 11:01:50 PM »

So we're on Interstate 95 from the mixing bowl (just south of DC) up to the other side of Boston?  America! [profanity redacted but not in the linked clip] yeah!
so does this mean we will be the the presidents of the usa?

Nononono, I was just giving an example of the types of characters you might expect from this setting.
Aka, mildly psychotic, exaggerated (bad guys go muhahaha, good guys spout hotblooded smack, etc), prone to trying to blow things up as a solution to everything (I mean really, a huge laser cannon to "fight terrorism"?), and just plain crazy awesome.
Ya'know, like an over armored bear thing with a jetpack.

That, and I wanted to spread the patriotic awesome a little.

P.S.- I am intentionally avoiding saying precisely where HyperCity is, 'cause I get the feeling that if reality knew the city's address, then the whole thing would come tumbling down.

"Why don't you wear a helmet?  I feel anonymous and disposable..." -VGCats

"What is this, a bad spy movie?!  You two are going to get us all killed!" -Jack Carver, Far Cry
foproy
Control

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 01, 2012, 11:04:20 PM »

i notice you did not deny me the auto-cannon on the bike.

Jesus loves you, he died for your sins. Protoman hates you, he died for them twice. - Anonymous
MilitiaJim
Control

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: August 02, 2012, 07:02:50 AM »

The polish soldier bear robot would accept nothing else.   Grin

"Quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit, occidentis telum est."  ("A sword is never a killer, it's a tool  in the killer's hands.")
- Lucius Annaeus Seneca "the younger" ca. (4 BC - 65 AD)
RusVal
Control

There are no ends. Only new beginnings.

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 02, 2012, 02:16:56 PM »

Going to have to dig out my rulebook to check it (later, got things to do), but considering that I'm allowing things like attack helicopters and Bond-style sports cars armed up to the trunk in gatling guns, a bike with an auto-cannon should be doable.

"Why don't you wear a helmet?  I feel anonymous and disposable..." -VGCats

"What is this, a bad spy movie?!  You two are going to get us all killed!" -Jack Carver, Far Cry
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: