Back to Crafty Games Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 28, 2014, 09:30:05 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to the Crafty Games Forums!

Note to New Members: To combat spam, we have instituted new rules: you must post 5 replies to existing threads before you can create new threads.

+  Crafty Games Forum
|-+  Community
| |-+  Play-by-Post
| | |-+  [Recruiting] Sunchaser: Storms in Fogu (Gonzo Fantasy in the Sunchaser setting)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: [Recruiting] Sunchaser: Storms in Fogu (Gonzo Fantasy in the Sunchaser setting)  (Read 1960 times)
glimmerrat
Control

Iconoclast

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2012, 01:43:46 PM »

Ok, so buy a level of Renown if you want a prize.

And this is why we keep Jon around. He's rather useful...

VAO Control; Crafty Freelancer; Freethinker

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world."
LordKruelos
Handler

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2012, 08:20:02 AM »

I am somewhat tempted to make a Keeper kung-fu doctor... I'll ruminate on it, see if I can hash out a concept I'm interested in.

Intriguing. I could easily see you doing marvelous things with that.

I'll throw my hat in the ring

Sure, what are you thinking of putting together?
Mister Andersen
Control

I'm leaving for a destination I still don't know

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2012, 09:05:48 AM »

I'm thinking something Drakeish

glimmerrat
Control

Iconoclast

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2012, 01:09:42 PM »

See now i'm having second thoughts.

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world."
MilitiaJim
Control

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2012, 02:54:57 PM »

Is there any space for a slightly unhinged winged saurian Burglar who has a thing for the ladies?

"Quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit, occidentis telum est."  ("A sword is never a killer, it's a tool  in the killer's hands.")
- Lucius Annaeus Seneca "the younger" ca. (4 BC - 65 AD)
LordKruelos
Handler

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2012, 03:00:46 PM »

Is there any space for a slightly unhinged winged saurian Burglar who has a thing for the ladies?

...there is now.

Can't stop here. This is bat country.
Mister Andersen
Control

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2012, 01:11:51 PM »

Tell us more of your tale, LK, so we might draw character inspiration

LordKruelos
Handler

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2012, 12:16:53 PM »

The Festival of High Summer, a fortnight-long celebration in the city of Faer Pahdris surrounding the summer solstice, is at once a much anticipated yearly celebration and one of the most important gatherings of merchants and traders from far and wide. For many merchants, the Festival of High Summer represents the high point of business in the whole year, from piecemeal sales to revelers to buying and selling goods in bulk from merchant to merchant.

For Eamon Tilsar, an independent Ahset merchant, each day that marks the approaching festival heightens his anxiety as he awaits the overdue arrival of his son and their shipment of Fogu-miki, a prized and rare liquor made only in the remote village of Fogu. To make matters worse, Eamon's success has made him a target of the Ganren League, who have threatened his livelihood if he does not agree to an exclusive (and highly discounted) contract with them for his Fogu-miki.
glimmerrat
Control

Iconoclast

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 26, 2012, 03:07:50 PM »

Is my character high-fantasy appropriate? Should I make something a little more exotic?  Huh?

paddyfool
Control

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 26, 2012, 03:53:57 PM »

I would be sorely tempted to join this... damnit, I am sorely tempted, and even have a character idea (for a Janno Warden Lancer/Monster Slayer), but I'm away half the next month, and horribly busy when I return.  Have fun!
LordKruelos
Handler

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 26, 2012, 05:47:38 PM »

Is my character high-fantasy appropriate? Should I make something a little more exotic?  Huh?

I'd say totally appropriate
LordKruelos
Handler

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 02, 2012, 09:32:49 PM »

Ok, so I have a character from Glimmerat and concepts from Mister Andersen, MilitiaJim, and Antilles

Any updates?
Mister Andersen
Control

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 02, 2012, 10:24:37 PM »

What are your thoughts on that Exemplar specialty I posted in LTI? Also, how much time are we likely to be spending around the rivers?

LordKruelos
Handler

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 02, 2012, 10:28:30 PM »

What are your thoughts on that Exemplar specialty I posted in LTI? Also, how much time are we likely to be spending around the rivers?

Please provide link.

I'd say it's likely that the river will help transport you to Fogu, where both rice and yams are among the ingredients known to be part of Fogu-miki, but you could also ride overland.
Mister Andersen
Control

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 02, 2012, 10:30:44 PM »

http://www.crafty-games.com/forum/index.php?topic=4481.msg115309#msg115309

Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: