Back to Crafty Games Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 21, 2014, 11:00:33 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to the Crafty Games Forums!

Note to New Members: To combat spam, we have instituted new rules: you must post 5 replies to existing threads before you can create new threads.

+  Crafty Games Forum
|-+  Products
| |-+  Mistborn Adventure Game
| | |-+  Narrator Screen
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Narrator Screen  (Read 625 times)
dbmeboy
Jr. Agent

View Profile
« on: July 14, 2012, 02:27:19 PM »

Has anyone put together a narrator screen/reference board yet?  If not, I could try to put one together.
MistbornDave
Jr. Agent

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2012, 04:54:35 PM »

I have built one you might say.  I bought a mini GM screen last year at Gencon, that has clear plastic overlays or sheets, that might not be the right term, but you can slide what you need in the 'sheets'.  On one side I have found vaious MB pics from the web and shrank them to fit, and on the inside I have various quick reference sheets shrank to fit as well.  Will find out how well it works and if there's anythingI have forgot to include during Gencon.  But I guess to answer your question, nothing other than personal use.

Check out my blog '7+ Ward Save'
http://7upwardsave.blogspot.com/

"I'm a thief, not a prophet. Sometimes, we just have to be what the job requires."
dbmeboy
Jr. Agent

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2012, 05:58:40 PM »

I'm mostly looking to see if anyone has a personal one already put together to share before I make one myself.
Dreamstreamer
Agent

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2012, 07:38:14 PM »

Pgs. 568-573 would be useful to have on a Narrator's Screen of some kind. I'm not sure what else I would need close at hand. Maybe summaries for what can be done with each of the metals, but that might get pretty large just by itself!
dbmeboy
Jr. Agent

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2012, 08:19:36 PM »

Yeah, if I made one myself it would probably be those pages plus the probability table (because I like math). You could probably manage quick descriptions of the base 8 metals for allomancy. I'll have to see when the book finally arrives, perhaps just including the tables for allomancy and feruchemy would be enough.
oxinabox
Recruit

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2012, 04:57:50 AM »

It would be nice to have the timings,
and the mechanical effects of all metals.

Also a summery of the abilities under "changing the world",
in particular spirit.

A New Dusk: Alloy of Law Adventure Game
http://www.crafty-games.com/forum/index.php?topic=6148
With twinborn, compounders, guns, explosives
---
Please stop titling topics: "Quick Question" etc.
It isn't helpful
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: