Back to Crafty Games Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 22, 2014, 10:45:56 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to the Crafty Games Forums!

Note to New Members: To combat spam, we have instituted new rules: you must post 5 replies to existing threads before you can create new threads.

+  Crafty Games Forum
|-+  Products
| |-+  Mistborn Adventure Game
| | |-+  Mistborn Hardcovers are in...and so is the unboxing video!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Mistborn Hardcovers are in...and so is the unboxing video!  (Read 1367 times)
Crafty_Alex
Crafty Staff
Control

Damned if I do, damned if I don't.

View Profile WWW
« on: July 12, 2012, 01:21:32 PM »

Hey all,

While Pat's away at San Diego Comic Con, the long-awaited Mistborn Adventure Game Deluxe Hardcovers have arrived! Take a look at the contents here:

http://youtu.be/EN-nptEL2LA

For those of you who didn't see the video I posted for the softcover a few weeks ago, check out our YouTube channel for more sneak peeks at http://www.youtube.com/user/craftyhomeoffice

Thanks and Stay Crafty!

Alex (and Pat in absentia)

MaskedBrute
Recruit

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2012, 01:30:02 PM »

Woohoo!
JMobius
Recruit

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2012, 01:40:25 PM »

Huzzah! Smiley
dbmeboy
Jr. Agent

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2012, 03:50:34 PM »

Nice!  I look forward to having an actual book to look through instead of the pdf or the giant binder I printed out version 1 into...  Grin
Dreamstreamer
Agent

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2012, 05:17:41 PM »

Nice!  I look forward to having an actual book to look through instead of the pdf or the giant binder I printed out version 1 into...  Grin

Tell me you at least printed multiple pages per sheet! Then again, the large print would be easier on the eyes...
Sletchman
Control

Gentleman Scholar.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2012, 05:44:35 PM »

That's a quality looking product there Alex.  Looking forward to having it in my hands in a few weeks to give it a look over.
MistbornDave
Jr. Agent

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2012, 05:51:32 PM »

WOOHOO!!!! Shocked

Check out my blog '7+ Ward Save'
http://7upwardsave.blogspot.com/

"I'm a thief, not a prophet. Sometimes, we just have to be what the job requires."
Cen
Recruit

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2012, 06:13:03 PM »

Awesome, and well worth the wait I'm sure.

I've seen alot on the forums about the delays but I for one would just like to thank you crafty guys for taking the time to do this thing right! I've had my PDF since last year and have been eagerly awaiting the hard covers but feel that all the community feed back has improved the game immensely and am happy to have been a part of that process. I hope you guys consider similar "beta" testing pdfs in the future.

A sincere thanks from a deeply satisfied fan.
Skywalker
Operative

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2012, 09:37:35 PM »

Just need to line up getting a clear cover for the dust jacket Smiley
dbmeboy
Jr. Agent

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2012, 09:45:06 PM »

Tell me you at least printed multiple pages per sheet! Then again, the large print would be easier on the eyes...
I didn't, which made it easier to read.  I set the printer quality down a little (draft mode is more than good enough for text) so I didn't waste too much ink and used pre-3-hole-punced paper so it really wasn't too hard to get done.
Akerbos
Jr. Agent

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2012, 06:16:30 AM »

Yay, finally! Can't wait to leaf through it.
Desertpuma
Control

Highest Level LSpy Agent 16th, almost 17th

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2012, 09:41:54 AM »

While I have never read the Mistborn series, I know that Crafty has always put out quality products. I think I can speak for Sletchman when I say to the newcomers just discovering the joy of Crafty:

The Crafty Crew are awesome!! While there may be delays from time to time, the quality is well worth it!

Crusader Citadel

Living Spycraft Mastermind Council Member

Crafty For Life!
Dreamstreamer
Agent

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2012, 10:16:26 AM »

While I have never read the Mistborn series, I know that Crafty has always put out quality products.

What are you waiting for?
Desertpuma
Control

Highest Level LSpy Agent 16th, almost 17th

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2012, 10:17:50 AM »

I have other things going on that need to be paid off first like serious medical bills from a hospital stay of 6.5 months. Plus, I'm working towards getting a FantasyCraft home game off the ground too.

Crusader Citadel

Living Spycraft Mastermind Council Member

Crafty For Life!
Sletchman
Control

Gentleman Scholar.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2012, 03:57:20 PM »

While I have never read the Mistborn series, I know that Crafty has always put out quality products.

What are you waiting for?

For me, the Mistborn trilogy are in a stack of "books I've bought and are slowly working through".  Said stack is about as tall as I am (and unfortunately I'm not a midget / extremely short person - so it's like 6 foot o' books).  It also grows about as fast it shrinks (and sometimes a book will be put on the top because it's research relevant - either academically or for a game).  I'll get to it soon - the first book is the 3rd deep now (though one of those two is a collection chronicle thing...).
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: