Back to Crafty Games Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2014, 06:09:09 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to the Crafty Games Forums!

Note to New Members: To combat spam, we have instituted new rules: you must post 5 replies to existing threads before you can create new threads.

+  Crafty Games Forum
|-+  Products
| |-+  Mistborn Adventure Game
| | |-+  Any Mistborn pbp games starting up?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Any Mistborn pbp games starting up?  (Read 1579 times)
tecslicer
Jr. Agent

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2012, 09:13:30 PM »

Sorry about the forum permissions problem. You should be able to send PM's now.

The character looks great, and I like the possiblities of both the characters in the crew so far.
Cen
Recruit

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2012, 01:35:09 AM »

If you want to just watch, I can set you up with viewing rights of you register and ask on the forum. Wink

I'm now registered at Steel Ministry (also as Cen). I may post up a character idea or two but would love to watch either way.

Does anyone know of a scorce where one could read up on play by post gaming etiquette and what not? I would enjoy learning more about the play style and basic play concepts.
tecslicer
Jr. Agent

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2012, 10:10:29 AM »

Well I have set you up with rights to watch the game play, and to post to the general forum. If you decide that you want to play, we would love to have you.
kjw0010
Crafty n00b

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2012, 06:41:56 PM »

I would love to play tecslicer, however I also have no experience with a PBP game.  I'm also still reading through the game PDF.  If this isn't an issue for anybody, I'll sign up. At the very least, I'd love to watch and see how it all works out.
tecslicer
Jr. Agent

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2012, 08:33:11 PM »

Well, that sound fine with me. You would make four players. as long as you have read the first parts (Character creation, combats, and at least the short story) and join soon...ish. I would love to have you.
The adventure takes place about 50 years before TFE, and is located in the eastern dominance, and we already have a mistborn, so take that into consideration when creating a character!
kjw0010
Crafty n00b

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2012, 11:30:01 PM »

Sounds good!  I've read all four Mistborn books so I'm familiar with the source material.  I'll just refresh my memory with the rules and should be ready to go.  I've registered at The Steel Ministry under the same user name.  I'll post a character idea ASAP.
dbmeboy
Jr. Agent

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2012, 08:09:07 AM »

Sounds good!  I've read all four Mistborn books so I'm familiar with the source material.  I'll just refresh my memory with the rules and should be ready to go.  I've registered at The Steel Ministry under the same user name.  I'll post a character idea ASAP.

Excellent!  I look forward to you joining the crew.
tecslicer
Jr. Agent

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2012, 07:08:10 PM »

If anybody is interested there is space for more players.
Gwathdring
Crafty n00b

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2012, 03:28:50 AM »

I'd be interested if those spots are still available.

If so, what would you like from me and what should I know about how things are coming along as of yet?
tecslicer
Jr. Agent

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 01, 2012, 09:55:35 AM »

yes spots are still available. We have not gotten very far into the second adventure yet, we have just talked about what to do, then traveled to a place and are waiting for otheres to join us now.

Our first adventure is progressing nicely though, and you might be able to join that too, but It would be alot of reading. Though I plan there to be more than one adventure in the campaine, so adding people in would be easy in a bit.

feel free to register in the forum at Steelministry.info and I will approve you, then you can create a character, and away we go. Hope to roll some dice with you soon Smiley
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: