Back to Crafty Games Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 25, 2014, 11:02:17 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to the Crafty Games Forums!

Note to New Members: To combat spam, we have instituted new rules: you must post 5 replies to existing threads before you can create new threads.

+  Crafty Games Forum
|-+  Products
| |-+  Spycraft 2.0
| | |-+  Come play Spycraft at GenCon 2012
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Come play Spycraft at GenCon 2012  (Read 607 times)
Psion
Control

View Profile
« on: July 01, 2012, 08:46:32 AM »

All sad-faced that there are no Spycraft games at GenCon 2012? Well I've got the cure for what ails you! I will be running an off-grid game of Spycraft 2.0 on Saturday night from 8pm to Midnight. The game will be at my room in the Embassy suites; we will need to exchange contact information so I can let you know where that is prior to the game.

The game writeup and slots are:

Does your teen have problems with responsibility, discipline, or leadership? Serenity Bay can help! Serenity Bay, part of Evergreen Worldwide Youth Academies, provides a structured environment where troubled teens can overcome the struggles of youth and grow to become the outstanding adults you know they can be. Serenity Bay graduates have gone on to become influential performers and leaders in Fortune 500 companies, the Military, and Public Service leadership sectors. Call Serenity today for immediate student assessment for placement at Serenity Bay academy on our idyllic Pacific island retreat or one of EWYA’s 7 other locations worldwide.

So goes the marketing of Serenity Bay, a youth academy that has been remarkably effective at “straightening up” troubled youths. But recent intelligence reveals that Serenity Bay and some of its sister academies may be organs of a TAURUS, a splinter of once monolithic rogue intelligence organization called FORTRESS.

Unfortunately, this intelligence may have come too late. Many of the assets that TAURUS has groomed are already in place. But a break in the case has given us an opportunity to stop TAURUS’ plans and take it down a peg or two. An opportunity for the elite FLASHPOINT team. You.

If you choose to accept.

The TAURUS FUGITIVE is an espionage RPG mission in the FLASHPOINT sequence of games. FLASHPOINT features investigation and action in the vein of the “three B’s” (Bond, Bourne, Bauer), with perhaps a bit of X-Files and Fringe thrown in the mix.

FLASHPOINT is run using Spycraft 2.0.  Spycraft is a D20 based game. Pre-generated characters will be provided. No prior experience with Spycraft is needed and rules will be taught, but familiarity with D20 System games (e.g. Dungeons and Dragons 3rd edition) will be helpful.

Agents:
  • RESERVED
  • Tracker7
  • Tracker7's friend
  • TerrickTerran
  • Open
  • Open

Alts:
  • Open
  • Open
« Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 08:41:42 AM by Psion » Logged

The Secret Volcano Base: my RPG blog currently discussing Fantasy Craft and Freeport!
Psion
Control

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2012, 08:42:32 AM »

GenCon is next week and there are still 2 spots!

The Secret Volcano Base: my RPG blog currently discussing Fantasy Craft and Freeport!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: