A few of our members seem to have difficulty viewing external files. If you want to make a table on the forum out of the file, I've used the following procedure.
1) Export the file to .csv
2) Open the file in a text editor
3) Search and replace commas with the string:
4) At the end of each line add the following:
(You might be able to do a search and replace on the line feeds depending on the editor)
5) Add the following before the first line:
6) Add the following after the last line:
And then copy and paste the whole thing in the forums. Be sure to use the preview! The big disadvantage is as far as I know, there isn't an easy way to draw separators between the cells. You can fake separators in step 3 with code like
inserting whatever you like in the middle.