Back to Crafty Games Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 02, 2014, 07:04:12 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to the Crafty Games Forums!

Note to New Members: To combat spam, we have instituted new rules: you must post 5 replies to existing threads before you can create new threads.

+  Crafty Games Forum
|-+  Community
| |-+  Play-by-Post
| | |-+  Looking for 1-2 'Pinch players' for the Road to Thustrata
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Looking for 1-2 'Pinch players' for the Road to Thustrata  (Read 607 times)
LordKruelos
Handler

View Profile
« on: May 14, 2012, 05:01:08 PM »

So the Road to Thustrata thread has just gotten into the Action portion and two players have gone dormant for 2 weeks.

http://www.crafty-games.com/forum/index.php?topic=6183.120

At this moment, I'm looking for 1-2 people willing to pinch hit for Jigger and Fiendbasher and pick up where they left off.
If/When they come active again, you're welcome to introduce a character of your own or just be a part-time replacement.

Player: Jigger
Wallace of the Ravens
Ex-Order of the Blackstaff
Grizzled Human, Fighter, Mage 3
http://www.crafty-games.com/content/wallace-ravens-ex-order-blackstaff

Player: Fiendbasher
Vr
Vr and the powerfully muscled, saber-toothed black vargyr Grimmar
lvl 3 orc-blooded human Captain with a Vargyr personal lieutenant
http://www.crafty-games.com/content/var-blackshield-and-grimmar
spinningdice
Control

The power of the Dice compels you!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2012, 02:17:44 AM »

I'll bite, happy to play either, but rather not both. Nominally prefer Vr.
Catodon
Control

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2012, 04:45:17 AM »

good to have you aboard. Sainrith can use a little help right now.

"I just do eyes"
Author of Gulliver's Trading Company and the map of the world of Gullivers travels:
http://www.scribd.com/doc/84956575/Gullivers-Trading-Co-Grub
http://browse.deviantart.com/#/art/Gulliver-s-Travels-World-Map-294804331?hf=1
LordKruelos
Handler

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2012, 06:23:03 AM »

I'll bite, happy to play either, but rather not both. Nominally prefer Vr.

Take Var and run.
LordKruelos
Handler

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2012, 01:01:29 PM »

Anyone else?
LordKruelos
Handler

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2012, 09:10:21 AM »

If anyone is watching, there's room for a replacement player for Wallace and right about now would be a good time to integrate a new player.
tfwfh
Operative

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2012, 10:49:21 AM »

I think I'm interested in that.  I won't be able to have a character ready for a few days, hopefully that's not a problem.

So, my preference would be to play a Drake.  Will that work for you, or should I come up with something else?

Who's the more foolish, the fool or tfwfh?
Gentry
Powered By Publisher
Control

It's a Trap!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2012, 11:41:13 AM »

To be clear, at this stage are you looking for someone to take over Wallace for a bit and transition into a new character? Or just entre a new character immediately?

I'm a secret VAO Control (Shh!)

Check out Wyrmstone for FC Open Source campaigning

Have you joined Knife Rights yet?

Live and game in Flyover Country? Join Tornado Alley Game Guil
foproy
Control

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2012, 12:13:34 PM »

i suppose we could come out of the dungeon we are in and transition a new character in while the party rest a couple of days. the only problem i see with a drake is we are heading into some narrow areas though if the animals we have fit ok, then i dont think a drake will have any trouble.

Jesus loves you, he died for your sins. Protoman hates you, he died for them twice. - Anonymous
LordKruelos
Handler

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2012, 01:40:22 PM »

I think I'm interested in that.  I won't be able to have a character ready for a few days, hopefully that's not a problem.

So, my preference would be to play a Drake.  Will that work for you, or should I come up with something else?

To be clear, at this stage are you looking for someone to take over Wallace for a bit and transition into a new character? Or just entre a new character immediately?

I'd really like someone to take over Wallace for a bit, since he's already injected into the plotline.
If you were to take over Wallace, you could start playing immediately, and then transition over to whatever new character you dream up when one of the following happens:
a) Jigger (the original player) returns from falling off the earth
b) Wallace dies a horrific (and one hopes humorous) death and there's a good opportunity to inject a new PC
c) We reach the end of an arc that it makes sense for Wallace to depart and a new PC to join.
Gentry