Back to Crafty Games Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 31, 2014, 06:18:25 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to the Crafty Games Forums!

Note to New Members: To combat spam, we have instituted new rules: you must post 5 replies to existing threads before you can create new threads.

+  Crafty Games Forum
|-+  Community
| |-+  License to Improvise
| | |-+  plausibility questions
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: plausibility questions  (Read 795 times)
tfwfh
Operative

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2012, 12:59:34 AM »

When you say became,  should i take that to mean evolved into? Because if things are happening on an evolutionary timescale (millions of years for any but the most minor change),  then again,  all bets are off and most anything is possible.

Who's the more foolish, the fool or tfwfh?
foproy
Control

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2012, 01:03:50 AM »

When you say became,  should i take that to mean evolved into? Because if things are happening on an evolutionary timescale (millions of years for any but the most minor change),  then again,  all bets are off and most anything is possible.
i was thinking more an adaptation to the underground lifestyle than any form of evolution. evolution takes a long time adaptation does not.
You could always use Miami or Tampa with water elevations another 20 - 50 feet higher to get what you need
its more an intentional play on names though. then again in a few hundred years it could be just someone found the sign and recycled it down the road.

Jesus loves you, he died for your sins. Protoman hates you, he died for them twice. - Anonymous
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: