When starting a new game system I like to prepare some reference sheets for myself and my players to use. These are usually things that come up often and/or are a pain to find.
I already have the GM's screen provided by Crafty ready to be printed but I'm sure there are other things to consider.
Which sections and tables do you lot would think to be most useful to always have on hand?
EDIT: Here's what's included on the GM screen reference sheets
- Income & reputation/crafting
- Skill check DCs for all skills
- Sliding DCs
- Summary of Combat Actions
- List of all Conditions
- Table of Ouch, Natural Healing, Critical Injuries, and Assisted Healing
- Action Dice uses for Players and GM
- Light and Vision
- Item Damage Saves
- Gear Vailability