Author Topic: MAG opportunity in Utah + Free Dice!  (Read 1024 times)

Herowannabe

• Operative
    • View Profile
Re: MAG opportunity in Utah on 2/24/16 + Free Dice!
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2016, 12:03:38 AM »
Just wanted to pop in to say that the first session went really well. I had 4 people show up, and a couple others that noticed what we were doing and came over and asked about it, and might be joining in the future. I had a lot of fun, and it seemed like everyone else did too. Thanks to everyone who came! I'll get a session report written up when I get a bit of free time.

huffn

• Crafty n00b
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2016, 11:51:07 AM »
This last session was great! Herowannabe has been doing a great job as the GM. Both my wife and I were very impressed with the props he brought and revealed during the story. The vial with an atium bead, and the 3d printed mistborn themed cryptex added a lot of value to the experience.

Our D&D DM is going to have to step up his game because he hasn't brought 3d printed material for us to work with...

Herowannabe

• Operative
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2016, 01:09:07 PM »
Thanks Huffn! You guys as the players have all been great, too. I have had a lot of fun both times, and we don't stray off topic too often, which is pretty good for a Role-playing game.

Re: *props: thanks again. :) if your D&D GM wants some 3D-printed props to help up his game, send him my way. Tell him that for a... reasonable... fee I can help him out. ;)

EDIT:
*(if you think the props so far have been cool, wait until you see what's inside the cryptex) ;)
« Last Edit: March 10, 2016, 01:11:47 PM by Herowannabe »

Herowannabe

• Operative
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2016, 09:07:09 PM »
EDIT: Just bumping this thread for a quick update:

A few weeks ago we finished playing the Beasts of Burden adventure from the Skaa Supplement. On Wednesday (7/13/2016) we will be starting the Justice, Like Ash adventure from the Terris Supplement. And of course we have lots of overarching storyline stuff happening in the background, including things like mysterious cryptexes with ominous contents and people willing to kill to get them.

With the Mistborn: House War Kickstarter campaign going strong and creating a lot of interest, I thought that now would be a good time to invite more people to come out and try the RPG. I still have a few sets of Allomancy dice available to give away (see the first post in this thread) to anyone who wants to come and join our campaign. If we get enough people interested, then we will split into two groups (we have a new narrator taking over for the Justice, Like Ash campaign so I will be free to Narrate the second group). No previous experience with the Mistborn Adventure Game or with RPGs in general is required, just show up and we'll teach you how to play!  ;D

The time and place is still the same (Wednesday evenings at 6:00pm at Game Night Games in Salt Lake City, UT). If you have any interest in joining, or if you have any questions, just let me know! :)
« Last Edit: June 26, 2016, 03:21:37 PM by Herowannabe »

Herowannabe

• Operative
    • View Profile
Re: MAG opportunity in Utah + Free Dice!
« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2016, 03:22:39 PM »
Also, for anyone who's interested, I'm going to be doing a demo of the Mistborn: House War board game coming up this Saturday, July 2nd. Details here.