Author Topic: Reference Sheets  (Read 136 times)

Tellingdwar

• Jr. Agent
  • The Littlest Keeper
    • View Profile
Reference Sheets
« on: January 11, 2017, 08:50:36 AM »
User /u/HungryCthulu on Reddit made some handy reference Sheets for players and narrators.

Check them out here!

Herowannabe

• Operative
    • View Profile
Re: Reference Sheets
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2017, 05:58:24 AM »
Cool, thanks for sharing this Tellingdwar!  :D

While we're on the subject, I should mention that I have a bunch of MAG reference stuff that I've made as well, designed to be printed out. They include:

A summary of the rules for each of the Allomantic metals

A summary of the rules for each of the Feruchemical metals

Reference cards for all the stunts and networks in the game (intended to be handed to players when they purchase stunts so they can easily reference the rules for that stunt. Similar to the character packs you can purchase for FFG's Star Wars RPG)

Reference cards for character stats for all of the NPCs found in the Beasts of Burden adventure in the Skaa supplement, plus many of the most commonly used NPCs in the Rogues Gallery. The cards have a picture of the character on one side, to be shown to the players, and the character's stats on the other side, for the Narrator to reference. Super handy, since you don't have to flip around in the book to look up different stats.

I have not ever posted these online because I don't want to violate any copyright laws or step on Crafty Games' toes in anyway. However, if you want a copy of them I will happily share the appropriate links with you IF you can prove to me that you have access to the respective source books. Shoot me a PM or an email at herowannabe@gmail.com

Crafty_Pat

• Crafty Staff
  • Control
  • We have all the time in the world.
    • View Profile
    • Crafty Games
Re: Reference Sheets
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2017, 11:58:22 AM »
Sweet!
Patrick Kapera
Crafty Games

UPDATES/PRESS INFO