Back to Crafty Games Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 28, 2014, 09:31:32 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to the Crafty Games Forums!

Note to New Members: To combat spam, we have instituted new rules: you must post 5 replies to existing threads before you can create new threads.

+  Crafty Games Forum
|-+  Products
| |-+  Spycraft Third Edition
| | |-+  Dystopia: Where Bad Things Happen
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Dystopia: Where Bad Things Happen  (Read 599 times)
Mister Andersen
Control

I'm leaving for a destination I still don't know

View Profile
« on: May 22, 2012, 07:47:19 AM »

I plugged Dystopian Port City into google and came up with this gem:

Dystopia -- A fictional world created for homeland defense and security educational exercises...

"Dystopia itself is a standalone product. It is a collection of geospecific and meta data that creates a robust, deep virtual environment in which exercises, games and scenarios can be created. This collection of data includes spatial information, 2D map products, and a database of metadata about the people and places located in this world. Dystopia, by itself, is not a game or exercise - instead, it provides a context for those types of learning activities. It must be embedded into an application or interface that contains game logic or exercise rules. It also can be used for tabletop or other live exercises that do not use software, but impose rules explicitly and use the electronic viewing and searching products of Dystopia for efficiency."

tfwfh
Operative

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2012, 08:17:17 AM »

Oh. my. god.  That is fantastic.  It even has a dystopedia.

Who's the more foolish, the fool or tfwfh?
VisualStatic
Control

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2012, 10:02:29 AM »

If you didn't dig around the website, here is something else that could be interesting to use.

Attackers Database

--
Heroes don't die, they just reload.
--
A Master of the Dark Arts of System Administration.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: