Back to Crafty Games Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 23, 2014, 03:00:37 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to the Crafty Games Forums!

Note to New Members: To combat spam, we have instituted new rules: you must post 5 replies to existing threads before you can create new threads.

+  Crafty Games Forum
|-+  Community
| |-+  Play-by-Post
| | |-+  The Road to Thustrata (OOC)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 15 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Road to Thustrata (OOC)  (Read 8980 times)
LordKruelos
Handler

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 23, 2012, 08:22:50 AM »

"i am no more akin to the walls and houses within the cities than you are,"  Shadefire says to his companion, "maybe 2 eyes out here are better than one. and if i hunt well we may not need them to bring us any food."

I assume you mean 2 sets of eyes, rather than threatening to put someone's eye out Wink
foproy
Control

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 23, 2012, 08:49:02 AM »

well the orcs in faerun do worship grummish maybe i meant 3:P

Jesus loves you, he died for your sins. Protoman hates you, he died for them twice. - Anonymous
LordKruelos
Handler

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 23, 2012, 09:09:47 AM »

well the orcs in faerun do worship grummish maybe i meant 3:P

Mutilation as a team-building exercise. It's not just for fraternity life anymore...
foproy
Control

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 23, 2012, 11:25:36 AM »

he has a +8 to medicine and a doctors kit, how hard can it be?

Jesus loves you, he died for your sins. Protoman hates you, he died for them twice. - Anonymous
LordKruelos
Handler

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 23, 2012, 11:47:45 AM »

he has a +8 to medicine and a doctors kit, how hard can it be?

The hard part is convincing the patient
LordKruelos
Handler

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 23, 2012, 02:38:32 PM »

The shard-like spire known to the native folk as Eagle's Eyrie.

but renamed upon the fall of the House of Morn 20 years ago
(Ostensibly to a "popular uprising" but actually and relatively blatantly financed "Free Trade Organization" of wealthy Merchant houses.)
Fiendbasher
Agent

Good ≠ Nice

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 23, 2012, 02:59:51 PM »

*Can't help but twitch at that sight*

You're trying to kill me aren't you. I hope at least there isn't a ring on the top of it. Although on the real one there's no way you could actually see the ring from the ground, anyway. The spire goes infinitely upward.  Grin
« Last Edit: March 23, 2012, 03:03:10 PM by Fiendbasher » Logged

"I knew you were going to say that..."
Jigger
Jr. Agent

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 23, 2012, 10:07:57 PM »

"Ok, Berk. What's the wigwag? If your going to be ratteling your bone box on about the Cage, you best be peery. Dropping that sort of dark, cutter, can drive you to the post."

What the blex are you starring at berk? Are you going to rattle your bone box or just keep piking around?
Fiendbasher
Agent

Good ≠ Nice

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 23, 2012, 10:15:21 PM »

"Bar that noise, berk, you-know-who doesn't go titting about here, so to the blinds with her, I'll say what I bloody feel like."

Jigger
Jr. Agent

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 23, 2012, 10:23:02 PM »

"Pike off, you addle cove leather head, if you want to go on a screed in front of the clueless be my guest, but don't come crying to me when a properly lanned blood put a chiv in you."

What the blex are you starring at berk? Are you going to rattle your bone box or just keep piking around?
Fiendbasher
Agent

Good ≠ Nice

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 23, 2012, 10:31:32 PM »

"Now listen here, you silly bubbed-up sod, any right clueless'd have no chance to twig to what I was saying before you started rattling on. So bar it and pike off already."

/silly rant off.  Grin

Jigger
Jr. Agent

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 23, 2012, 10:41:35 PM »

"Fine, but now you expect me to peel the lemons with you lanning them about us connycatchers and cross traders."

Ok, I think we reached maximum cant density with that one. If it got any more Sigilian in here I'd have to crap a rhebius.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2012, 09:46:14 PM by Jigger » Logged

LordKruelos
Handler

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 24, 2012, 11:57:05 AM »

are the outlying farms afflicted by the fever, and if so can i use the medicine skill as a synergy to investigate by offering aid to sick villagers?

Depends on who you ask/make the offer to, but that's certainly something that would be valuable.
foproy
Control

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 24, 2012, 12:04:39 PM »

i has going to have him attempt some treatments, and ask questions as he goes.

Jigger
Jr. Agent

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 25, 2012, 11:05:15 PM »

Doh! Nice job Foproy!

Is it bad, I was jumping down in my seat like a kid, when I read he had healed her.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 15 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: