I've just fired off the latest version of this to Pat & Alex, so hopefully it will make its way to the downloads page sometime soon.
Changes from Version 0.3 to Version 1.0 are as follows:
- Corrected proficiency bonus from level when using non-standard proficiency gain rate campaign quality. (Class and Level)
- Changed Razor entry in weapons table to 'Razor' instead of 'Razor Sword'. (Weapons)
- Corrected omission of Charisma as a Lifestyle modifier. (Lifestyle and Reputation)
- Corrected various missile weapon damage types to 'Ammo' to fix lookup problem. (Weapons)
- Added Adventure Companion Specialties. (Origin)
- Added space for 10 custom Specialties. (Origin)
- Added space for 10 custom Talents. (Origin)
- Added space for 28 extra feats/abilities. (Feats and Abilities)
- Added Feats and Abilities Overflow sheet. (Character Sheets)
- Allowed cells to be formatted on the character sheets so that some format customisation can be carried out. (Character Sheets)
Sorry it's about a month late, had a busy time at work.
As usual any bug reports/feedback/suggestions are very welcome.