Author Topic: Cheating death stories  (Read 1508 times)

Morgenstern

• Control
    • View Profile
Re: Cheating death stories
« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2016, 08:52:54 PM »
  As long as one of the ogre uncles is named Micheal Bay I think we will have achieved perfect karmic symmetry.
At your own pace: Do. It. Now.
How about some pie? - Heroes of the Expanse

Takeru

• Operative
  • Mayor Janus of Whitestone
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 18, 2016, 11:44:05 PM »
Like most rules they should be fudged if it means everyone at the table ends up having a better time.

Unless someone is playing a Ghost-eyed nasty little git Serious faced clown pech with a whip fetish.  Then no.  No.  They get to die.  They get to die and go directly to hell.

THERE IS NO DWARF NAMED CREEPY   >:(
It's flawed and unsupported, but there's a diamond in that rough.

TheOpSecTreeFloof

• Control
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 19, 2016, 06:59:50 AM »
Like most rules they should be fudged if it means everyone at the table ends up having a better time.

Unless someone is playing a Ghost-eyed nasty little git Serious faced clown pech with a whip fetish.  Then no.  No.  They get to die.  They get to die and go directly to hell.

THERE IS NO DWARF NAMED CREEPY   >:(

Pech.  Not Dwarf.  Big difference.  ;)

Litpho

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 19, 2016, 01:40:43 PM »
Another one I can remember off the top of my head was the Ogre Priest who came back to find all his possessions sold.  It became an entire sub-plot of the campaign.  The Orge went on a murder spree of a good portion of his family tree... ...and was completely fixated that they sold a toy duck from his childhood.  More than once, while turning someone's corpse and / or face to pulp with his giant club, he'd yell "YOU. SOLD. DUCKY." and would state he didn't stop swinging until they were "really really dead (below -25 or more.  Totally okay with Or more.)"
Solid. Gold.  ;D

Slashes-With-Claws

• Handler
  • I will eat your heart!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 22, 2016, 08:21:37 AM »

There is no dwarf named Creepy!