Back to Crafty Games Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 29, 2014, 06:02:47 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to the Crafty Games Forums!

Note to New Members: To combat spam, we have instituted new rules: you must post 5 replies to existing threads before you can create new threads.

+  Crafty Games Forum
|-+  Community
| |-+  Off-Topic
| | |-+  New Game... New Year..
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Go Down Print
Author Topic: New Game... New Year..  (Read 1809 times)
MilitiaJim
Control

View Profile WWW
« Reply #60 on: January 16, 2013, 11:57:39 AM »

Is there a decent PDF reader program for Android phones?

"Quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit, occidentis telum est."  ("A sword is never a killer, it's a tool  in the killer's hands.")
- Lucius Annaeus Seneca "the younger" ca. (4 BC - 65 AD)
Krensky
Control

WWTWD?

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 16, 2013, 12:15:15 PM »

ezPDF

We can lick gravity, but sometimes the paperwork is overwhelming. - Werner von Braun
Right now you have no idea how lucky you are that I am not a sociopath. - A sign seen above my desk.
There's no upside in screwing with things you can't explain. - Captain Roy Montgomery
MilitiaJim
Control

View Profile WWW
« Reply #62 on: January 16, 2013, 03:26:27 PM »

Worth the $4?

"Quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit, occidentis telum est."  ("A sword is never a killer, it's a tool  in the killer's hands.")
- Lucius Annaeus Seneca "the younger" ca. (4 BC - 65 AD)
Krensky
Control

WWTWD?

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 16, 2013, 03:35:53 PM »

I use it on my Droid 3 and Iconia Tab for work and personal use. It handles the FC book fine and handles most Paizo pdfs fine (the full graphic one file core book is kinda slow). It's updated frequently too.

Try the free version.

We can lick gravity, but sometimes the paperwork is overwhelming. - Werner von Braun
Right now you have no idea how lucky you are that I am not a sociopath. - A sign seen above my desk.
There's no upside in screwing with things you can't explain. - Captain Roy Montgomery
Wolverine
Control

I want to smoke a fairy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #64 on: January 16, 2013, 04:27:17 PM »

I use the Adobe Reader on my phone and it works well.

"Dickhead books?"
 -Patrick Kapera wrestling with the New Zealand accent
TheTSKoala
Control

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 17, 2013, 09:03:35 AM »

So.. thank you all!  You helped the down time pass quickly.  I actually got back quicker than planned.. (Thank you Java..).  Grabbed Shadowrun 4th and did some work for the next campaign.  (The circus died last play session.  They went head long into a puzzle boss.. and paid dearly).  Good read.. I'm not sure it's something I would run.. but definitely gives me plenty of ideas.. and interest in 5th. 

(Also picked up the LOTR LCG and NetRunner LCG.  Just to have something in the briefcase. )
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: