Back to Crafty Games Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 02, 2014, 04:18:25 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to the Crafty Games Forums!

Note to New Members: To combat spam, we have instituted new rules: you must post 5 replies to existing threads before you can create new threads.

+  Crafty Games Forum
|-+  Products
| |-+  Spycraft 2.0
| | |-+  Scouting the landscape
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Scouting the landscape  (Read 2399 times)
Ezram
Handler

Ready, Steady, Go

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2008, 04:42:10 PM »

I suppose it depends on how bad the crash is: Behind Enemy Lines bad, where you crash around the forest, but have some civilization nearby? Or Cast Away bad, where you're totally cut off?

Take comfort in knowing you never had a choice.
NekoMouser
Agent

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2008, 04:10:59 PM »

I'm guessing my BAT-21 reference went unnoticed. Think rural Vietnam, in the middle of an armed conflict. Behind Enemy Lines would be the closest, but with less blown out urban and more jungle.

A Castaway crash would be a be all about Survival, but kinda short on opposition. Maybe something like 6 Days, 7 Nights, with pirates claiming your desert island for their own.

"Thou art the Great Cat, the avenger of the Gods, and the judge of words, and the president of the sovereign chiefs and the governor of the holy Circle; thou art indeed...the Great Cat." - Inscription on the Royal Tombs at Thebes
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: