Back to Crafty Games Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2014, 01:16:42 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to the Crafty Games Forums!

Note to New Members: To combat spam, we have instituted new rules: you must post 5 replies to existing threads before you can create new threads.

+  Crafty Games Forum
|-+  Products
| |-+  Mistborn Adventure Game
| | |-+  So tell me your story...
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: So tell me your story...  (Read 2273 times)
ReaderAt2046
Jr. Agent

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2012, 05:50:20 PM »

I've invented a whole crew!

The fact that there are two Allomancers in a reasonably normal family suggests that they have a strong bloodline, as well. It lends a bit of irony, then, that they are so unconventional (as far as nobility is concerned, anyway) in their treatment of skaa.
I also like how rivalry with a powerful house (Cett) may develop because they are harboring a murderer. Gork didn't kill everyone, which means that, should he show his face again and be recognized, a world of hurt may come down on the whole household because of that act of mercy. I can also see some drama between Mars and Melenius over what to do with Gork should the secret get out.

This is actually the other way around. The Tersius allomantic strength is a reward from the Powers that Be for being such noble nobles. Grin

Tersius and Cett were already rivals. Sort of a case of two alpha males in one territory. And most of the survivors are actually part of House Tersius now.
[/quote]
Is it just me, or is zinc popular with the pretty ladies? I was considering something similar, but noticed that Sayna is already covering that role. Kobe is set to be a Rioter, too. Is this part of some "Femme Fatale" trope or archetype, maybe?
[/quote]
Kobe is modeled on Sayna a bit.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2012, 07:31:51 PM by ReaderAt2046 » Logged
Dreamstreamer
Agent

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2012, 07:39:05 PM »

This is actually the other way around. The Tersius allomantic strength is a reward from the Powers that Be for being such noble nobles. Grin

For you, the "Powers that Be" isn't a reference to the Lord Ruler, is it?  Wink
ReaderAt2046
Jr. Agent

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 10, 2012, 09:23:47 AM »

No.

BTW, House Tersius has already been up to some pretty interesting shenanigans. So far they've forced House Cett to temporarily abandon their Luthadel merchantry, gotten into a fight with House Elariel (Kobe was flirting with Shan), and used the honor duel that resulted as a diversion for MaThew to steal some letters from House Elariel's safe.
ReaderAt2046
Jr. Agent

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 14, 2012, 10:19:56 AM »

My House Tersius campaign is going brilliantly. Over the past few sessions, we've had the following series of events.

First, House Venture hired my crew to rescue a young noblelady who's being held hostage in an Elariel manor.

Kobe responded by seducing Shan Elariel in a most interesting Mental Conflict and winning an invite to the Elariel manor where the hostage was being held. Then they used Spirit to establish that there was a secret passage leading out of Kobe's bedroom, tricked Shan into bringing the hostage in, killed Shan, and escaped.

When House Elariel got wind of what happened, they sent assassins against Melenius. Mars held them off but almost got killed himself. The crew retreated to Tersius lands in the West.

While there, we stirred up a fascinating bit of backstory. Apparently, Kobe Tersius and Allriane Cett have a sort of "lady's agreement." They keep each other's secrets, and have pledged that if House Cett collapses, Kobe will get Allrianne married into House Tersius, and vice versa.
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: