Back to Crafty Games Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 25, 2014, 07:23:35 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to the Crafty Games Forums!

Note to New Members: To combat spam, we have instituted new rules: you must post 5 replies to existing threads before you can create new threads.

+  Crafty Games Forum
|-+  Community
| |-+  Customer Service
| | |-+  Unread topics button not working?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Unread topics button not working?  (Read 611 times)
Sletchman
Control

Gentleman Scholar.

View Profile WWW
« on: December 10, 2011, 11:16:56 AM »

Hey, whenever I log on here, I click the unread topics button on the main page (and also click the "show all unread topics" button if nothing shows up) - once I've read I refresh that page to make sure I didn't miss any.  Done this for a while now, and it's worked well until recently - now I'll log in, and it'll say "no unread topics", but if I click through to the forum, there will be topics that I haven't read (sometimes they even still have the "new" icon) and they're timestamped for hours ago.  Anyone know what the caper with that is?
spinningdice
Control

The power of the Dice compels you!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2011, 12:39:52 PM »

Still works for me (I always look at that first)
Sletchman
Control

Gentleman Scholar.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2011, 06:31:20 AM »

Still works for me (I always look at that first)

It's weird - I just logged on now and clicked it like I always do and topics came up.  So I read though there, and find that there's stuff that didn't come up that are new since my last log in.  It's really strange (and annoying - since I could miss some gems that give me ideas for home games).
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: