Back to Crafty Games Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 31, 2014, 06:46:59 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to the Crafty Games Forums!

Note to New Members: To combat spam, we have instituted new rules: you must post 5 replies to existing threads before you can create new threads.

+  Crafty Games Forum
|-+  Community
| |-+  License to Improvise
| | |-+  Radicaly Custom [new vehicle upgrade]
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Radicaly Custom [new vehicle upgrade]  (Read 715 times)
Salsa
Agent

Why? Just Cause...

View Profile WWW
« on: October 06, 2007, 03:21:28 PM »

I think I posted this in the older forum but right now I cant quite recall...

Nevertheless, let's spill the beans.

What do you think about an upgrade that allows you more mechanism space in a car? I mean 007's cars (the most recent ones with pierce brosnan) have a bunch of gadgets installed on them, however, I'm not quite sure if vehicle weapons can be implemented as miniaturized gear or as per a different rule, since they eat a lot of space (especially missile launchers) in a car. And let's say that the BMW from Tomorrow Never Dies is the most beefed up car from the Bond Series I have ever seen. Grin

My option would be an upgrade called "Radicaly Custom" which would add hollow spaces in lieu of defense and/or damage save or acceleration/turning if you are actualy taking off important engine parts penalties to the car's statistics so the vehicle would have maybe an additional mechanism (or weapon point cost) per point of penalty. I'm not really the best person to design these rules and that's why I'm throwing this to you forumites.

"Colonel: Why not? This is a type of role-playing game. The point is that you play out your part -- and I expect you to turn in a perfect performance!"
Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: