Back to Crafty Games Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 23, 2014, 05:31:03 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to the Crafty Games Forums!

Note to New Members: To combat spam, we have instituted new rules: you must post 5 replies to existing threads before you can create new threads.

+  Crafty Games Forum
|-+  Community
| |-+  Play-by-Post
| | |-+  cyber niore?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: cyber niore?  (Read 413 times)
foproy
Control

View Profile
« on: November 07, 2011, 03:27:02 PM »

i guess that is what you would call it. i have been watching a ton of cowboy bebop recently, and have been thinking of running something in that particular universe. basically it would be a group of bounty hunters  running about 26 sessions. looking for four people. also i would like to have full back stories on your characters with sub-plots, as i will probably run one session for each of the hunters as a back-story session. this will be played using spycraft 2.0

Jesus loves you, he died for your sins. Protoman hates you, he died for them twice. - Anonymous
Mister Andersen
Control

I'm leaving for a destination I still don't know

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2011, 06:13:27 PM »

I assume this is for a face-to-face game?

foproy
Control

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2011, 10:55:42 PM »

maybe eventually, but if i had no intention of making it a play by post game why would i have posted it here?

Jesus loves you, he died for your sins. Protoman hates you, he died for them twice. - Anonymous
Mister Andersen
Control

I'm leaving for a destination I still don't know

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2011, 11:35:02 PM »

running about 26 sessions. [...] run one session for each of the hunters

That doesn't sound like a PBP game.

foproy
Control

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2011, 01:18:11 AM »

sesion on the show was an episode, and each episode was a bounty. the induvidual hunter sessions will be run as missions themselves.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: