Back to Crafty Games Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 31, 2014, 07:13:59 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to the Crafty Games Forums!

Note to New Members: To combat spam, we have instituted new rules: you must post 5 replies to existing threads before you can create new threads.

+  Crafty Games Forum
|-+  Community
| |-+  Play-by-Post
| | |-+  Fallout PbP: Reap the Whirlwind (In Character)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Fallout PbP: Reap the Whirlwind (In Character)  (Read 7404 times)
Girlfriday
Operative

Proud owner of 2 beautiful sons.

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: November 02, 2011, 03:27:37 AM »

Elsie moves over to Frank, loops her hands under his armpits, and then proceeds to (try to) drag him into an adjacent room, hopefully to provide some cover if mister nasty's friends should show up...

(click to show/hide)

glimmerrat
Control

Iconoclast

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 02, 2011, 05:17:32 AM »

As Marcus moves to tend the reeling Frank, Alice and Hondo give chase. Alice bounds around the corner, making a series of rocket-powered jumps, careening down the hallway; just before she slams into him, the Intruder actually has time to look surprised. His eyes widen as a woman half his size ploughs into him, driving him back and knocking him to the ground. He rolls backwards up onto his feet and snatches a cylindrical item about the size of a coke can from his belt. He pulls the pin out of it and drops it at his feet, as thick black smoke immediately begins to spew out of the end of it. Hondo rounds the corner in time to see Alice and the Intruder disappear into the smoke cloud, and he snaps off a shot as they vanish from view, having no idea whether (or, indeed, who) he hit.

Marcus hands Frank an SMG from one of the dead infiltrators, as Elsie takes a hold of him with the intent of dragging him into a nearby office.

(click to show/hide)

VAO Control; Crafty Freelancer; Freethinker

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world."
MilitiaJim
Control

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: November 02, 2011, 12:25:41 PM »

Her most recent round of profanity interrupted by coughing on the smoke, Alice dropped Lady Joan and grabbed the intruder to bring him to her companions, through a wall or seven if necessary.

(click to show/hide)

"Quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit, occidentis telum est."  ("A sword is never a killer, it's a tool  in the killer's hands.")
- Lucius Annaeus Seneca "the younger" ca. (4 BC - 65 AD)
Gentry
Powered By Publisher
Control

It's a Trap!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: November 02, 2011, 01:12:55 PM »

Hondo barrels down the corridor in pursuit, taking a deep breath before he hits the smoke.

(click to show/hide)

I'm a secret VAO Control (Shh!)

Check out Wyrmstone for FC Open Source campaigning

Have you joined Knife Rights yet?

Live and game in Flyover Country? Join Tornado Alley Game Guil
Bill Whitmore
Mastermind
Control

Woot, I got a new hat! :P

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 03, 2011, 04:08:50 PM »

With a parting look at Frank and Elsie, Marcus takes off like a shot around the corner...and grinds to a halt at the edge of a cloud of smoke.

(click to show/hide)

Don't follow your passion.  Take it with you.

ALL HAIL THE FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER!   Ramen.
glimmerrat
Control

Iconoclast

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 15, 2011, 08:57:52 AM »

Alice coughs and hacks trying to get her bearings, as the intruder bolts off down the hallway. Marcus rounds the corner with an eye to kicking ass, but skids to a halt at the edge of the smoke cloud. Hondo, on the other hand, barrels past him, sucking in a great lungful of air as he does so.

(click to show/hide)

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world."
Gentry
Powered By Publisher
Control

It's a Trap!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: November 15, 2011, 09:04:27 PM »

Hondo carries on through the smoke and continues pursuit.

I'm a secret VAO Control (Shh!)

Check out Wyrmstone for FC Open Source campaigning

Have you joined Knife Rights yet?

Live and game in Flyover Country? Join Tornado Alley Game Guil
MilitiaJim
Control

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: November 15, 2011, 09:23:11 PM »

Lady Joan in hand, Alice bounds to the corner on a pillar of exhaust and profanity, scanning for this twit for whom Lady Joan has some unkind words.

(click to show/hide)

"Quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit, occidentis telum est."  ("A sword is never a killer, it's a tool  in the killer's hands.")
- Lucius Annaeus Seneca "the younger" ca. (4 BC - 65 AD)
Bill Whitmore
Mastermind
Control

Woot, I got a new hat! :P

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 15, 2011, 09:31:16 PM »

Marcus looks for any thing he can use to fight a fire.

(click to show/hide)

Don't follow your passion.  Take it with you.

ALL HAIL THE FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER!   Ramen.
glimmerrat
Control

Iconoclast

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 28, 2011, 06:16:08 AM »

Alice and Hondo round the corner in time to see the Intruder drawing a pistol with one hand and some sort of handgun with a hook attachment with the other. Alice caps off a shot but misses, and before Hondo can reach him, the Intruder fires several shots at the window at the end of the hallway. Before the window has even fully shattered he leaps through it, trailing smoke and shattered glass behind him. Alice pounds over to the window and sees... nothing but falling glass.

Marcus, meanwhile, continue to fight the fire that isn't there, and by the time he discovers the guttering smoke grenade the fight is all but over. More armed people civilians appear on this floor, spreading out to help the wounded and look for more Intruders. It seems that the three that you encountered weren't the only ones to make it past security.

(click to show/hide)

Gentry