Back to Crafty Games Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 21, 2014, 07:26:59 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to the Crafty Games Forums!

Note to New Members: To combat spam, we have instituted new rules: you must post 5 replies to existing threads before you can create new threads.

+  Crafty Games Forum
|-+  Community
| |-+  Play-by-Post
| | |-+  A Keg for Dragon [OOC]
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] Go Down Print
Author Topic: A Keg for Dragon [OOC]  (Read 5147 times)
Antilles
Mastermind
Control

Do I look like a people person?

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: February 09, 2012, 01:44:30 AM »

Nah, it's still on, it's just that without a PC at home I'm pretty much dependent on writing GM posts from my work PC, and work's been rather busy this week. I'll try to write up the next post before the weekend.

"After all is said and done, more is said than done."
- Aesop
ludomastro
Control

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: February 09, 2012, 02:47:20 PM »

Ah, I understand.  Good luck with the PC.

Antilles
Mastermind
Control

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: February 09, 2012, 03:31:36 PM »

Combat done, a bit quick-and-dirty like but at least it's over now. I can't really promise more than one GM post a week, so no rush plotting your next move...

Ah, I understand.  Good luck with the PC.

Thanks. I'm fairly sure it's the motherboard, only problem is the shop I bought it from has declared bankruptcy some time after I bought it so I've had to take it to the manufacturer directly, and let me tell you, so far MSI hasn't exactly impressed me with the speed of their customer service department...

- Aesop
ludomastro
Control

View Profile
« Reply #123 on: February 09, 2012, 06:48:05 PM »

*grabs pen*
Don't buy from MSI
"Got it!"

Antilles
Mastermind
Control

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: February 17, 2012, 03:42:46 PM »

Sorry 'bout not responding earlier, I've been struggling with a bad case of the flu the entire week. Not exactly well yet, but at least the headaches are mostly gone, so making posts doesn't feel like stabbing myself in the brain anymore.

Oh, and still no word from MSI, not even the stock automated "We've received your request" message, after two weeks. Needlessly to say, they've gone right off any future potential purchases list...

Now, to your daring escape from/through the fire... Thanks to Ssryn's exceptional maneuvering, you can zig-zag your way through without barely getting hot (we're talking d4 heat damage, each). Due to difficult terrain you'll only just clear it, but barring bad luck with the spreading you'll be in the clear (a d20 roll for each of you, on a 1 (or 1-2 for the dwarves) you'll suffer some more heat damage). Vandarzryx, however, is too large and will suffer fire damage if he tries to follow the path the others take. However, you're strong enough to, if not directly fly, make a powerful flight-assisted leap over the flames. Don't forget you're using winged flight.

- Aesop
Fiendbasher
Agent

Good ≠ Nice

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: February 17, 2012, 04:38:33 PM »

Eww... I was considering buying a graphics card from MSI but f- that...  Angry

Ssryn actually considered Vandarzryx's size when choosing the path, but it's entirely logical that she couldn't see the whole route and that even the best way just isn't wide enough in some spots. Flight assisted leap it is.  Wink

"I knew you were going to say that..."
Catodon
Control

View Profile WWW
« Reply #126 on: February 18, 2012, 01:25:37 AM »

yep V will what it takes to save his scaly hide even risk unfurling wings in tight quarters for assisted leaps. Feel free to roll any/whatever check you feel nessisary in the interest of keeping things moving.

"I just do eyes"
Author of Gulliver's Trading Company and the map of the world of Gullivers travels:
http://www.scribd.com/doc/84956575/Gullivers-Trading-Co-Grub
http://browse.deviantart.com/#/art/Gulliver-s-Travels-World-Map-294804331?hf=1
Antilles
Mastermind
Control

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: February 22, 2012, 04:13:36 AM »

Sorry about the delay, been a bit busy with the Mass Effect 3 demo the last couple of days...

The plan is you're taking shelter in the cave? The dwarf is at least heading in there. It's fairly sparsely forested in the area in front of the cave opening, so the fire should die down fairly quickly around the cave. All in all, it's either the cave or legging it back to the village.

- Aesop
Fiendbasher
Agent

Good ≠ Nice

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: February 22, 2012, 10:16:25 AM »

Any port in a firestorm...  Grin

Catodon
Control

View Profile WWW
« Reply #129 on: March 10, 2012, 02:11:46 AM »

Hello?

"I just do eyes"
Author of Gulliver's Trading Company and the map of the world of Gullivers travels:
http://www.scribd.com/doc/84956575/Gullivers-Trading-Co-Grub
http://browse.deviantart.com/#/art/Gulliver-s-Travels-World-Map-294804331?hf=1
Antilles
Mastermind
Control

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: March 16, 2012, 02:30:16 AM »

Sorry 'bout the absence, was away most of last week and Mass Effect 3 is currently taking up most of my time, but I'll try and get a post up after work today.

- Aesop
Antilles
Mastermind
Control

View Profile
« Reply #131 on: March 19, 2012, 02:00:59 PM »

Fiendbasher: Yeah, after fighting on the same side he's pretty relaxed around you guys now. He doesn't seem to be intentionally holding anything back, and seems quite eager, now that he's found a competent group to fight alongside, to go out and solve this by putting foot to orc ass.

- Aesop
Fiendbasher
Agent

Good ≠ Nice

View Profile
« Reply #132 on: March 19, 2012, 02:11:13 PM »

Thought that might be the case, which would explain why Ssryn's tail stops twitching and she starts preening herself instead... heh

ludomastro
Control

View Profile
« Reply #133 on: March 22, 2012, 07:42:57 PM »

I'm working on the assumption that Alexander forgot his lute in the midst of battle and it is now burning to ash - or whatever.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: