Author Topic: Classic library up for sale  (Read 190 times)

Number Three

• Handler
  • I have become Deathbus, destoyer of threads.
    • View Profile
    • Hobbymasters
Classic library up for sale
« on: April 06, 2017, 08:06:31 PM »
Hi guys.  Long time lurker, sometimes poster here.  Having recently moved, I realized I really have to prune the old dead tree collection.  While I have some emotional attachment to my silver Classics collection and matte black Shadowforce Archer books, that fact is I just don't use them anymore. I can get PDFs to reference them when I need, and their taking up a milk crates worth of space on my shelves.  Since I'll be lucky if I get the shipping back for them on Amazon, I thought I'd post it here and see if I can find them a better home among dicechuckers I know will appreciate them.

My opening is going to by $10 for the hardcovers and $5 for the floppies. There all in very good condition, bindings intact, the beginning of dog ears on the corners. Clearly the 60's book must have landed on it's top binding corer at one point, as it's creased by not broken.  Buyer covers the shipping from NJ, USA. PM on the board if you are interested.  If you want to buy the whole collection, make me an honest offer. I throw in the character sheets from the GM screen and the one CCG club magazine they snuck the cut F-14 Tomcat statline into. Going to be put the whole list under a spoiler cut
Spoiler: show

Classics
  • Spycraft Espionage Handbook
  • The 1960s
  • Faceman/Snoop Class Guide
  • Fixer/Pointman Class Guide
  • Soldier/Wheelman Class Guide
  • Modern Arms Guide
  • Mastermind
  • Agency
  • Gentlemans Agreement
  • U.S. Militaries
  • World Militaries
Shadowforce Archer
  • Worldbook (AKA The main setting guide)
  • Archer Foundation
  • European Commonwealth
  • Pan-Asian Collective
  • African Alliance
  • The Hand of Glory
  • The Shop

I know I have U.S. Militaries and World Militaries in one of these boxes, but I has somehow misplaced them.  An upsetting turn of events, and I don't want to offer them until I track them down.

Thank you for putting up with me.