Back to Crafty Games Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 03, 2014, 03:08:15 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to the Crafty Games Forums!

Note to New Members: To combat spam, we have instituted new rules: you must post 5 replies to existing threads before you can create new threads.

+  Crafty Games Forum
|-+  Products
| |-+  Spycraft 2.0
| | |-+  Off Grid Gaming at GenCon 11: Spycraft
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Off Grid Gaming at GenCon 11: Spycraft  (Read 1010 times)
Psion
Control

View Profile
« on: June 04, 2011, 02:16:19 PM »

For those of you attending gencon for whom the official game just isn't enough, I am planning a dose of off-grid gaming for Spycraft and Fantasy Craft. If you are interested, please let me know what time slots you expect to be available.

For Spycraft, the game will be my normal FLASHPOINT setting, with elements of the "JB" thriller-espionage movies (James Bond/Jack Bauer/Jason Bourne), with an occasional sprinkling of the bizarre and inexplicable to the tune of Fringe, Lost, or X-files. I will not be premiering my previously proposed "Private Enterprise" game just yet.

The Secret Volcano Base: my RPG blog currently discussing Fantasy Craft and Freeport!
Wolverine
Control

I want to smoke a fairy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2011, 06:49:00 PM »

I'm interested, and the only time I've got booked so far is Crafty's seminar (iirc, 3pm Thursday).

"Dickhead books?"
 -Patrick Kapera wrestling with the New Zealand accent
vardeman
Operative

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2011, 06:59:48 PM »

I'd love to try some Spycraft 2.0.  I'm only familiar with the original Spycraft and Fantasycraft at this point, but I'm sure it can't be too different.  My schedule is pretty open at this point so let me know when you want to run.
tracker7
Mastermind
Operative

MLB > Firefly

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2011, 07:12:30 AM »

My on-duty hours are 10-2 Thursday and Saturday and 2-6 Friday and Sunday afternoon. Maybe taking in a baseball game Friday night, but other than that I should be available.

The above may be conjecture, deliberate paraphrase, or outright bullshit.

Looking for GMs for Ohio Valley conventions. Some danger involved.
Psion
Control

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2011, 08:26:27 AM »

I'm looking at Thursday PM after the seminar (or after a dinner break) for this. How does that sound to everyone?

The Secret Volcano Base: my RPG blog currently discussing Fantasy Craft and Freeport!
Wolverine
Control

I want to smoke a fairy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2011, 08:28:52 AM »

Sounds good to me. Easy to get together during/after the Seminar, too.

"Dickhead books?"
 -Patrick Kapera wrestling with the New Zealand accent
Psion
Control

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2011, 09:41:55 PM »

Alright, I am looking at 6:30 Thursday, which would give an hour and a half to secure dinner between the seminar and the game. Can folks give me a confirm if they think they will be playing before Wednesday evening (June 15)?

Psion
Control

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2011, 07:42:11 PM »

Alright, guess not.  Grin

Can you at least let me know some time whether or not you can commit to this? I've provisionally put you guys in the time slot, but I need to make slots available if you can't make it. Thanks.

tracker7
Mastermind
Operative

MLB > Firefly

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2011, 09:46:16 PM »

I've got another commitment that night, turns out. Sorry, man.

The above may be conjecture, deliberate paraphrase, or outright bullshit.

Looking for GMs for Ohio Valley conventions. Some danger involved.
vardeman
Operative

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2011, 12:43:35 PM »

Alas, I am out.  Unable to make it to Indy this year.

V
Psion
Control

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2011, 07:42:49 AM »

So, just Wolverine then?

I'll catch up with you at the seminar, and will post venue in this thread when known.

Psion
Control

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2011, 10:52:42 PM »

So, just Wolverine then?

I'll catch up with you at the seminar, and will post venue in this thread when known.

As promised, we now have a venue. Meet at the embassy lobby at 6:30 (one of the players has a suite there).

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: